Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

Probably not just straight up

Is the prospect pool really that bad though? As far as the under 25 crew goes, for top six forwards we would have MacK, Landy, Rantanen, Jost, and the 2017 1st, for defense we'd have Zadorov, Bigras, Meloche, Barrie, Slavin/Faulk, and the bottom six would have Greer, Compher, Beaudin, Nantel, Morrison, Henley. Plus the rest of the 2017 draft class which would hopefully include an extra couple of top 100 picks from rental sales. Overall, not a bad pool for our needs.

I like our pool but it's still thin compared to most teams. Everyone has a group of prospects they like. Having at least 2 high end ones is a good start but the rest really isn't any sort of competitive advantage.

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
Hurricanes are perfect trade partners for us, but nothing will get done with them until the draft at the earliest. If Landeskog is traded I think it happens before deadline or not at all.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Unfortunately, I think Dater got a kick from all the recent social media popularity that came with his trade "rumors" and he's now trying to be controversial for attention. I really hope that doesn't push him to go full Eklund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino