Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Related Topics 2016-17 Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
TV2 is a sports channel from Norway, they're probably making a segment about Martinsen or will make an article about his progression/game notes.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
TV2 is a sports channel from Norway, they're probably making a segment about Martinsen or will make an article about his progression/game notes.

Sarcasm mate.:laugh:

Chambers says Duchene is sick and won't play tonight. Perfect!

Vantenan is scratched... dun dun dun.

Should be a pretty short segment or article.

Maybe, they'll ask him how he managed to outlive the likes of Hlinka, Lindstrom or the other random euro Legrin or something. :laugh:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
There's already enough to worry about with the Avs. Please don't make me also worry about Zach Smith, who just got $3.25m/yr and a limited NTC.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I like Smith... one of my favourites on the Sens. Nice little hard working bottom 6 player but that contract is pretty nuts. He's slightly overpaid and a NTC? Ridiculous that some teams had those out like candy. Players like Smith should never receive those.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Columbus scouting again when they don't play either team the rest of the season. Different scout this time too.

Guessing they're looking at our UFA's like Mitchell, Bourque, and Iggy for the deadline. Maybe they'll take Tyutin back.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
I actually feel like Tyutin could be a decent add for a playoff team. The rest, not so much.

I agree, he hasn't been awful in my eyes. He could be useful for a team looking for playoff depth.

Iginla still has a decent shot, limit him on even strength but put him on a team that can feed him the puck on a 2nd powerplay unit on a team struggling on the PP and he can be of value too.

Can't see Mitchell being of use to anyone, Rene Bourque is trending that way too.

Move Comeau if we can get a deal for him, he's alright as a 3rd liner and would be decent depth on a playoff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad