Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Related Topics 2016-17 Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Yup, that trade really shored up the defence without creating another major hole.

The best defenseman on our roster right now is a result of that trade and he's only 21 years old. I'd like to hear some other suggestions of ways to "shore up the defense" without creating holes. Maybe LA will just loan us Doughty.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
The best defenseman on our roster right now is a result of that trade and he's only 21 years old. I'd like to hear some other suggestions of ways to "shore up the defense" without creating holes. Maybe LA will just loan us Doughty.

That is clearly EJ.

Lets pump the brakes for a bit...

Zads looks good but the jury is very much out if he will ever turn into a top pairing kind of guy.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Reeks of ROR 2.0

The O'Rielly package had the valid excuse of contract demands forcing Sakic's hand. If this is the package he gets for Duchene he should be fired.

I think Sergachev is/was a little higher touted than Zadorov? Not too mention, we got a project 1st round player in Grigs not a 1st round pick. I don't really care what exactly the package is, I just want Sergachev and think it's the best we'll do for a projected #1dman. People keep throwing Hanifin in there but I really just don't think Carolina will do that.

Lindholm probably won't get pried out of Anaheim, same as Jones/Werenski/Provorov, etc. Faulk could maybe make sense but not while we still have Barrie.

So what do you realistically think we could return?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
That is clearly EJ.

Lets pump the brakes for a bit...

Zads looks good but the jury is very much out if he will ever turn into a top pairing kind of guy.

I said currently on the roster for a reason. There's nobody close to EJ but he's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad