Post-Game Talk: Avs - Panthers 24/01/2014. Natan Mackiniganov vs Good Canadian Boy Alex Bark(injured)

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Sadly Mackinnon didn't impress enough tonight to shut Florida fans up

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This team is so annoying sometimes. How do you dominate the first two periods and then give up 20 shots in the 3rd? They did the same thing against NJ a week ago. Got to stop doing that. Good teams don't do it that often.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
THANK YOU, SEMYON 'the only Av who deserves this win' VARLAMOV.

That was a bad 2nd and a pathetic 3rd period. No effort at all.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
well the good news is we took a nap starting in the 2nd, so we should be well rested for tomorrow

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Dutch with another GWA. And Barrie and Wilson managing to be -1.

I thought the Benoit-Holden pairing was much worse than Barrie-Wilson.

Always good to get the win, but kind of sucks to just eek it out like that. Even with a three goal cushion, there is no excuse to play so defensively.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Sherman's worst contract. Do we still have a compliance buyout? Are those still a thing or are they gone

It's only this season Wilson has started to suck big time. But if a 2.25M contract to a defenseman is your WORST contract, then hey... good job Sherm.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Always good to get the win, but kind of sucks to just eek it out like that. Even with a three goal cushion, there is no excuse to play so defensively.

They were both terrible. But that's the way it's been most of the year. It's crazy what a drop off there is after EJ and Hejda.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010

Agreed. Benoit-Holden made my eyes bleed.

Playing conservatively is the last thing this team should do considering 4 of their defenders are pylons.

Duchene and Mackinnon were both about 30% on faceoffs. That makes a big difference too. Mack has so much to learn defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad