Post-Game Talk: Avs - Panthers 24/01/2014. Natan Mackiniganov vs Good Canadian Boy Alex Bark(injured)

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
The Avs try to play conservative hockey to sit on a lead. They are an offensive team with poor defense. It should come as no surprise that they get dominated in periods where they aren't playing to their strengths.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Both Barrie and Wilson decide to let the Panther player sit on top of Varly for the goal.

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
Shhh... let him think he hurt our feelings.

Um... just because I have a Canucks avatar, doesn't mean I'm not rooting for Colorado...
Duchene's actually my favourite player and I've been following the Avs since the Sakic and Forsberg era.
:shakehead

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Um... just because I have a Canucks avatar, doesn't mean I'm not rooting for Colorado...
Duchene's actually my favourite player and I've been following the Avs since the Sakic and Forsberg era.

Haha my bad, guessing your not around these parts to often. After the Leafs game we had about 25 Leafs fans come over and start telling us how bad we were.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ

hey , i didnt delete your previous comment . no harms done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad