Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Oilers | Tuesday, April 8th, 7:30pm MT (ALT) | Mission to First

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
laughed hard at an oilers fan post after Johnson scored 12 seconds after they did

" #herecomestheoilers"

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
Awesome win. God it would be incredible if we somehow managed to pass the Blues. They're going to have to play like **** though.

I hve the feeling Berra will play terrible tomorrow...and some people here will still defend him. I still think he lost us the game his last start.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
Awesome win. God it would be incredible if we somehow managed to pass the Blues. They're going to have to play like **** though.

I hve the feeling Berra will play terrible tomorrow...and some people here will still defend him. I still think he lost us the game his last start.

Berra is playing the Sharks. Varly has the game tomorrow.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

Not really. They will play vs Wild, who are on a roll and Dallas, who's desperate for points. There's good chance they only get 2-3 points out of last 3 games. We need to get 4+ points though, most likely, which is going to be tough, but never know about this team..

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not really. They will play vs Wild, who are on a roll and Dallas, who's desperate for points. There's good chance they only get 2-3 points out of last 3 games. We need to get 4+ points though, most likely, which is going to be tough, but never know about this team..

Wild might take a break since they're locked in though. That's what I'm worried about is teams beginning to roll over as they have nothing left to play for while the Blues do now.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Who ever is in charge of choosing the AvsHeaders probably has the most punchable face.

Quincey?

I am so stoked after that win last night. Could you imagine if we somehow catch up to St. Louis. That would mean St. Louis and Chicago will beat up on one another in the first round and one of those 2 powerhouses are done early.

I think best case scenerio is we finish first in the division (not in the conference) and match up against Minny. Chicago beats St. Louis but it goes to 7 games and St. Louis play their physical game. Then if we beat Minny we get a beaten up Chicago team who we have owned this season.

Sheet

Apr 1, 2013
I just watched the johnson play... holy ****.

That wasn't a defenseman right there. He channeled some duchene.

All around that was an awesome game last night. All of the oilers players are so much better then ours, I'm shocked we walked away with a victory. (that little smiley face so everyone knows im joking)

Reading their GDT is like a rollercoaster, but it never go's back up. It just starts at a peak and dives into bedrock.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Not worried about winning the division. Avs are one of if not the best road team this year.

I just want to see them keep building their confidence and momentum going into the playoffs.

Also...STAY HEALTHY BOYS!

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I just watched the johnson play... holy ****.

That wasn't a defenseman right there. He channeled some duchene.

All around that was an awesome game last night. All of the oilers players are so much better then ours, I'm shocked we walked away with a victory. (that little smiley face so everyone knows im joking)

Reading their GDT is like a rollercoaster, but it never go's back up. It just starts at a peak and dives into bedrock.

tumblr_m6ft4z3AJM1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad