Post-Game Talk: avs @ NYR

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I’m on my honeymoon in Thailand right now and somehow that NBC broadcasted game was streamable through the NHL app. Total miracle.

My wife understood. She’s been hearing the name Igor for far too long.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
From what I’ve gathered about Lundkvist, I think he is more keenly aware of his surroundings and the bigger picture than some might realize.

I also think he understands the situation very well. I don’t see him requesting a trade, but I will go back to something I’ve said for a few years now - I’m not entirely sure he finishes his contract.
He knows he won’t be able to outperform DeAngelo & Fox. Low confidence, sad!

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
What does this even mean? Because it's a good opponent? I mean maybe he should just never play him ever.

stop. questioning whether it was the best idea to make his first ever game against the top offensive team in the league vs thursday against a pathetic devils team was a valid discussion...questioning throwing him into the fire against the avs in the first game is not remotely related to saying he should never face them

Whoot Whoot

Biased Rangers Fan
Feb 28, 2007
Los Angeles
I think all this Igor stuff is above DQ's pay grade - surely we are getting calls from teams like San Jose - deadline approaches - time is running out.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
giphy.gif

Pinky approved. Rangers forechecked beautifully tonight. Good to see Igor settle in as the game went on.

There is a flamingo in that gif too

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
How many years has the hat been going on now? Hard to remember.

Still get pissed when we beat buffalo to the center ice salute for a full year yet they still claim it started with them.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I am so pissed right now...

I just can't get over it....how the effing hell does Mike Millbury have an effing job? The guy is the worst gm in history till chiarelli comes along and he parlays that into being the worst announcer in NHL history.

How the eff does this guy have a job... It's just... So effing wrong.
What was he saying on the broadcast? I missed the game, will watch the tape delay later.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
What was he saying on the broadcast? I missed the game, will watch the tape delay later.
He was trashing shesterkin, trashing the rangers, trashing everyone.

He's like...he doesn't look to me like a guy whose going to be the heir apparent, or something along those lines, and then shesterkin makes like 3 rapid fire point blank saves and Pierre is like.. he looks pretty good to me.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
How many years has the hat been going on now? Hard to remember.
It was originally just the black hat when Richards started it up, but I think two years ago they introduced the white/tan hat for home games and reserved the black hat for away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad