3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
giphy.gif

Pinky approved. Rangers forechecked beautifully tonight. Good to see Igor settle in as the game went on.
SWEET CHRISTMAS!

Uncle Dru

Formerly Kakk Addict
Mar 12, 2012
I am so pissed right now...

I just can't get over it....how the effing hell does Mike Millbury have an effing job? The guy is the worst gm in history till chiarelli comes along and he parlays that into being the worst announcer in NHL history.

How the eff does this guy have a job... It's just... So effing wrong.

This is insulting...to Chiarelli

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
It was originally just the black hat when Richards started it up, but I think two years ago they introduced the white/tan hat for home games and reserved the black hat for away games.
Richards bought a hat in his first season here that was one of those style hats and everyone made fun of him for it, they passed it around a trophy after wins and dubbed it the broadway hat because Brad bought it as his broadway hat; then it just stuck around as a fun gag

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
He was trashing shesterkin, trashing the rangers, trashing everyone.

He's like...he doesn't look to me like a guy whose going to be the heir apparent, or something along those lines, and then shesterkin makes like 3 rapid fire point blank saves and Pierre is like.. he looks pretty good to me.

it was euro bashing time for milbury. He’s disgusting. Anyone with a European last name on both teams were taking shots from him.

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
How many years has the hat been going on now? Hard to remember.

Still get pissed when we beat buffalo to the center ice salute for a full year yet they still claim it started with them.

I believe it was the season with the winter classic show, 11-12

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Richards bought a hat in his first season here that was one of those style hats and everyone made fun of him for it, they passed it around a trophy after wins and dubbed it the broadway hat because Brad bought it as his broadway hat; then it just stuck around as a fun gag
Richards actually stole Dolan’s hat and made it the POG prize.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Staal, was he having a bad game or is he completely worthless?
Hope lingren is ok. CLEARLY can’t fight. Someone better destroy kadry next time.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
How many years has the hat been going on now? Hard to remember.

Still get pissed when we beat buffalo to the center ice salute for a full year yet they still claim it started with them.
Yup, I remember it was after the lock out and it was Hanks(?) idea to thank the fans bc it was a tradition in Europe. Then every team and their mother and kids started doing it. no credit of course.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
I am so pissed right now...

I just can't get over it....how the effing hell does Mike Millbury have an effing job? The guy is the worst gm in history till chiarelli comes along and he parlays that into being the worst announcer in NHL history.

How the eff does this guy have a job... It's just... So effing wrong.

I agree, Milbury is a total piece of shit and shouldn't be on air, let alone NBCS.

With that said, he was dead on the mark tonight with pregame comments that included:

1. It should be Georgiev with Shestyorkin. Henrik to a contender makes a lot of sense and he should strongly consider. (again, coming from the biggest Henrik guy you'll find).

2. Buchnevich is an observer/underachiever/looks disinterested/blowing his chance.

Reactions: wafflepadsave

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Shesty looked good.

Ziba and Panarin did their thing. I thought Skjei was fantastic.

Reactions: egelband

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Richards actually stole Dolan’s hat and made it the POG prize.
Was that it? I mainly remembered that Richards came in with a dumb stereotypical "look what the vacationer bought on broadway" hat

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
One thing for sure, I’m really going to miss the **** out of Henrik Lundqvist when this is all said and done.
Im with you but I’m sure he’ll be given a job with the team and we’ll get to see his beautiful face time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad