3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Bure lol. Did not care for Zherdev much.

Leetch, Bure, Lundqvist, Gaborik, and Zibanejad have been the jerseys I've owned since 95.
My two jerseys have been Russian wingers as well. 1) Kovalev, bought in ‘94; 2) Zherdev, received as a Christmas present the year he came out gangbusters – and in which he slooowly staaaaaarted toooooooooo taaaaaaaaaaaaaail offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff after the New Year.

I have no idea what this says. :laugh:

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Got to give Igor a star when he wins his first NHL game ever against maybe the best offensive team in the league.

It's a good win for us. The Rangers have beaten a number of the best teams in the league this year. Once this team gets more consistent game to game and starts not giving games away we're going to be seriously good. We were really the better team tonight.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Poor Georgiev....

giphy.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Solid first two periods.

Got caved in during the third, but they were still decent despite that.

Igor was great. Two of those goals were not on him.

He passes better in one period than Hank has his entire career.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
this is so important. He didn’t let the game get away from him like Georgiev does when he has a tough start. Hank as well does this. He just has an ability to stay calm and he keeps things quiet. Controls his rebounds plays die. There aren’t 3 4 extra chances. That kind of ability to have that adversity to start and just not let it get to him is an incredible trait for a goaltender. Calms everyone down. I’m thrilled. Those goals are the only way he ever got beat in Hartford. Didn’t give up the bad goal that’s hurt us for weeks. Just a very good game that got better as he went along. Better get the start against the devils.
I think Quinn already said Hank is starting against the Devils.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
From what I’ve gathered about Lundkvist, I think he is more keenly aware of his surroundings and the bigger picture than some might realize.

I also think he understands the situation very well. I don’t see him requesting a trade, but I will go back to something I’ve said for a few years now - I’m not entirely sure he finishes his contract.

Markus Naslund.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Got to give Igor a star when he wins his first NHL game ever against maybe the best offensive team in the league.

It's a good win for us. The Rangers have beaten a number of the best teams in the league this year. Once this team gets more consistent game to game and starts not giving games away we're going to be seriously good. We were really the better team tonight.
The structure has been good these two past games. Maybe they've found their groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad