Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Kings. 3-2 SOL. Close, but no cigar.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I think he's making fun of the fact the media made such a big deal about Giggy's comments and acted like that alone would turn the team around. :dunno:

What?

Giguere made the comment because he was frustrated at the teams lack of effort and he's a winner. It wasn't suppose to be a motivational speech. It came off as one, but that's not the reason why he went to the media.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
You do not mock your own fan-base either...but the AVs are still charging money for tickets. :laugh:

Not quite sure why everyone is getting their collective skirts in a bunch here.

Thankfully the season is almost over. I hope we can all still be friends this summer.

Exactly. Who cares what Penner has to say. He sucks.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Penner's tweet was hilarious and I have no problem with him making fun of certain guys on the Avs. They deserve it.

Penner makes fun of himself a lot as well with his pancakes fundraiser for example.

Penner has 35 points in 111 games as a King, playing on a cup winning team. I'm not sure I would it's a good idea for him to mock others.

I'm sure someone will wildly overpay for his 'power forward' services this summer. He's like the Forrest Gump of the NHL.

Sheet

Apr 1, 2013
Penner has 35 points in 111 games as a King, playing on a cup winning team. I'm not sure I would it's a good idea for him to mock others.

I'm sure someone will wildly overpay for his 'power forward' services this summer. He's like the Forrest Gump of the NHL.

It'll be US.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
What?

Giguere made the comment because he was frustrated at the teams lack of effort and he's a winner. It wasn't suppose to be a motivational speech. It came off as one, but that's not the reason why he went to the media.

No, I know what Giggy was doing. It's Penner I'm talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad