Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Kings. 3-2 SOL. Close, but no cigar.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
winner.jpg

winner.jpg

The Old task:

seth-jones.jpg

The New task:

trophy_stanleycuplg.jpg

The Enemy:

514-LA_Kings__2.jpg-normal.jpg

Last edited:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
LA will take us more seriously than Anaheim did, they didn't play last night, might be starting a rookie goalie.... 5-2 loss. #tankbackon #icethepuck #giveaways #badpenalties

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
For some reason we usually do really well against LA. Not sure why.

But if LA plays their game, and keep the forcheck and cycle down low on us it is going to be an easy LA win.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
A loss plus goals from Duchene, Landeskog, Ror and Johnson would be nice. Also has PAP scored since the Detroit game? I called a long scoreless drought for him. Dont seem to recall him scoring since then.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I think Parenteau is more like Stastny when it comes to goals/assists. If anything he's scored a bit more than I would have expected. He's very much a playmaker.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I really hope aito plays tonight...would maken an Avs game worth watching

Can't wait for Aito to play his first 2-3 games and put up decent numbers and then we have to listen to "call him up, he is just as good as Varly" for the next two years.

There is loads of AHL-goalies who has come up and put up good number for 5-10 games but over a longer period you can really tell the diffrence. Sure this will be the case with Aito. Detroit is going through it now with Mrazek. Everyone says "He is just as good as Howard" .

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If you guys don't want to be stuck with David Jones on wing, Hunwick, Zanon, O'BrIen on D, you better cheer for the Kings tonight.

None of that Giguere comment, let's win all the remaining games bull crap. Look at the big picture. This team can't afford to miss out on top pick.

Yeah winning attitude is good and all, but this team needs winning roster more than winning attitude..memo to JS...

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Can't wait for Aito to play his first 2-3 games and put up decent numbers and then we have to listen to "call him up, he is just as good as Varly" for the next two years.

There is loads of AHL-goalies who has come up and put up good number for 5-10 games but over a longer period you can really tell the diffrence. Sure this will be the case with Aito. Detroit is going through it now with Mrazek. Everyone says "He is just as good as Howard" .

tumblr_lskx7gp8nF1qafrh6.gif

You are rigiht... I no longer want Aitto to start. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad