GDT: Avs @ Flames | 1/31/2013 | 7:00 MT | Vamos a la Playa Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
We should just sign every player to a 1 year contract, then sign a new crop each year.

We'd be a cup contender for years. :sarcasm:

Montrealanche

Apr 11, 2011
They played bad for most of the game but they put the effort.

The problem is they rely too much on garbage goals, and the best at it are ROR, Landy and Downie...

ng Giggy

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
For goodness sakes guys, Stazz picked so many pockets tonight. He was great on the PK. He was great in the face off circle. He scored two goals, one being the game winning wrap around goal that was all him.

Do you guys want him to leap tall buildings in a single bound or something.

Give him credit where it's due.

CalderKing21

Darth Calder
Jun 19, 2011
Birmingham, AL
the one thing i really don't understand is why we look so undisciplined on offense every game. only time we look sound is when a player creates on a breakaway.

Cynthesis

Sep 27, 2010
Is it kinda cheating when you are out there for 3 of opponent's goals and then play hard for a couple minutes after the other guys keep you in the game?:dunno:

i'm not saying i agree with the 3 stars completely, but getting the GWG can usually lock up that first star for a player

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
For goodness sakes guys, Stazz picked so many pockets tonight. He was great on the PK. He was great in the face off circle. He scored two goals, one being the game winning wrap around goal that was all him.

Buildings would be a start... I'm thinking mountains is the goal

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

I give him credit for playing 2 minutes of hockey. Matt Duchene was our best forward hands down tonight

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
We played a team with no physicality tonight.

The way we played against Vancouver who were throwing some weight around and had some speed is an actual test.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
what the **** happened?!?!? i went to go play some volleyball at the end of the first period come back and we won 6-3? holy ****, so much for seth jones...haha

From now on, you're playing volleyball every Avs game.

IT IS DECIDED.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
what the **** happened?!?!? i went to go play some volleyball at the end of the first period come back and we won 6-3? holy ****, so much for seth jones...haha

Hartley and Sacco switched benches in the 3rd

Appleanche

Jan 15, 2013
Asheville, NC

Agreed, Stastny although he's had a tough year he's still been very good defensively all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad