GDT: Avs @ Flames | 1/31/2013 | 7:00 MT | Vamos a la Playa Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
Solid third period of hockey. Feels good to see some pucks hit the back of the net. I like seeing Duchene create havoc...he doesnt always need to score goals.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
I don't know how to feel. I mean I'm really happy we won (I was really pissed off yesterday..) but this just means the Sacco problem won't go away. We've really only beaten three really bad teams, well LA has been playing bad. Thoughts?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Effin Stastny ruining our tank. :shakehead:

Solid win boys....I would say bring the momentum against the PP Fairies on Saturday, but knowing Sacco there will be none.

@Foppa: yes it was Backlund.

detrude

(╯°□°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻
Apr 23, 2007
100% on the PK. Scored a PP goal. Scored an ENG. I'm scared, the world isn't right.

Appleanche

Jan 15, 2013
Asheville, NC
Interesting game, I think if the Flames executed a bit better it would have been a blowout.. so much sloppy play.. ugh.

But a win is a win.. hopefully we can build on this into the homestand!

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Was anyone else hopeing PAP passed that to mcginn?

No he had enough of good looks and flubed them all. It's quite funny that a guy who's constantly missing high quality scoring chances gets praised for his efforts, while the guy that got him the puck in those spots gets vilified by the vast majority of fans.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE *in a farnsworth voice*

I know why Mitchel and PAP are our best players!

They have received ACTUAL coaching and have only been subject to Sacco for a month lol

Ok that was hilarious and so true too!

Lol, Staz again. He was terrible tonight, but lol.

Stastny really stepped up in third. Well done. The team needed that and so did he.

Seems to coincide with the Jones benching. Nah...couldn't be. :sarcasm:

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
Effin Stastny ruining our tank. :shakehead:

Solid win boys....I would say bring the momentum against the PP Fairies on Saturday, but knowing Sacco there will be none.

@Foppa: yes it was Backlund.

Only came out flat against Edmonton, rest they at least started strong.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
How come our defenders ice the puck all the time in even strength but can't ice the puck when they have the chance on the penalty kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad