• Full House

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (post in comments)

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Bo wants to score all the time, it's great

Back on that 21 goal 49 point pace over 82 games. Doesn't even have 100 regular season games yet under his belt.

Trying to tame him would be objectively the wrong approach. He's too good and he's only going to get better with experience. Fortunately, Bednar agrees. He's said before after his WJC performance this is how he likes Byram playing, and if he wanted to tone down the aggression, Bo would have done it. He's not a guy who ignores his coach.

Bedsy is clearly telling Bo to keep playing the way he is and you can tell from his post game comments.

"He was one of the guys that impressed me the most tonight. Like for a complete game. Physical and quick defending. And then great anticipation, great jump to get up in the play and make plays happen. So I thought he was heavily involved in our offensive attack tonight, both off the rush, and in the O zone play."

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Fresh Prince is forever tainted for me knowing Will is a legit p***y
93.7% of Hollywood stars are all in the same category. I still love Will Smith as an actor, but I knew he was always a prick based on his interview with Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear decades ago. The bloke came across as a total tool.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
The JJ goal actually looks like Eller tipped it. Bo was great tonight. G was the best Av. JoJo was solid and he had to be solid several times tonight. Great win on a B2B.

Girard was very good in this game. Had one hiccup early on defensively, but outside of that he was great. Making great plays with the puck and was generally pretty solid defensively. I hope that back check to breakup the breakaway chance will put to rest the idea he bulked up too much to skate.

I think G has a lot of pride. He knows when he has tough games and I think he wanted to make up for the lasts one. I think he wanted to make up for missing the last couple rounds of the playoffs last year too. Much respect for that attitude.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I watched Fresh Prince as a kid and definitely liked it, but I think it ran as an after school show in Finland at that time, so I group it more with Malcolm in the Middle and whatever they used to show in those slots, like cartoons. Never felt like I needed to go back to that as an adult.
It ran at 5:00 PM here so for sure after school.

He played a lovable cop in both. :laugh: Took on some unspoken issues at the time too.

Carl Winslow and Phillip Banks. My favourite TV dads.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
this team complete de bulshit team. serfish makar mackannon soloing rounds not makin team up by anything. al compose by not knowing anythingcoach bednars-. this coach cenching player who a getting somewhat points during game. what ai nice thing to do..oh i cannot get change score 5 tonight? this team not helping mikko socring 50. his teammate trying him to miss. coach also benching mikko during whole pps etc. no coolnessity. no unstressity at all during makars mackannons playing. just all soloing and speed only no passing. total bullshit game of these. just skaing fast and shooting from all impossible areas , distances and all. totally killing teamgame. also all pps killing with this method. 0 brain in maskannons game. very zero iq in his thinking. mikko 48 and 88. teammate in line trying best he missing higher numbers and markings . like 50 and 100. book it. in edmonton mediocre german and veryvery fast player having peace in playing 100time in pps etc. and thinking before shooting and not stressing. WHERE IS THIS TEAMS DUM COACH? FIRE ASAP!!! HOW LONG MIKKOS TEAMLINEMATES NOT PASSING HIM ??? TIL HE GET INJURY AND MISSING 50? PLEASE REALISE. START PLAYING 100 ALONE LIKE SELFISH GOALGOATMAKAR AND SELFISH MACKANNON

rantanen please ask for new team why you still here?
I think the gig is up. AI compose by not knowing anything.
ChatGPT it is.

Fresh Prince is forever tainted for me knowing Will is a legit p***y
His "hip-hop" music was about the safest most mundane stuff played on radio in the 80s.

Reactions: sethro109

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I seem to be the only one liking the puck trail thing they do on the PP on Bally networks.
Maybe it is because I watch a lot of the games on the train with suspect internet connection so the trails really help in following the puck when the quality of the stream drops.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I don't really think he devolved at all. His quality of linemates changed. You're not seriously blaming him for not carrying a "2nd line" of him, Newhook, and Rodrigues, are you?
Changing his quality of line mates showed that he is a complimentary player in the Top 6, at best.

That line is 3 complimentary players in the top 6, maybe useful in the bottom 6. With Landy and Lehkonen injured this is what Bednar has to work with. I would prefer he go back to having Rants with JTC to make him less useless, and put Malgin back on the top line.

Reactions: Azrael89

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I don't mind the animations on replays, in fact I find it really helps my wife out when she's watching. I also like the video game style overlays where they highlight a player, position and some basic stats as they are circling around waiting for a faceoff. I actually wish they would do that a little more often.

My biggest grip is still the animated board ads. I don't mind that they are animated so much as I mind that they are animated DURING gameplay. That totally draws my eye off the puck or whatever I'm watching on the ice. They really, really, really need to fix that but I seriously doubt that cat will go back in the bag while Bettman is around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad