Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Ducks 6 PM MST || Luck always seems like it belongs to someone else.

sirdigby

Jan 14, 2013
I just can't believe that the best Sacco could come up with after a timeout was Stastny-Hunwick-Zannon. Awful. Barrie and Hejda has been the best pairing the last couple games, and they should've been out there with Duchene taking the draw.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
BS. The refs didn't do anything for us to lose. The better team won.

Bad teams take bad penalties.

Oh so getting your stick slashed out of your hands leading to a wide open net is our dmans fault. That was a clear as day penalty on Perry that the refs looked the other way on because of the player making the play.

And a love tap in OT, that gets called less than 1% lead to a winning OT goal. That is BS.

Heebs21*

Our special teams are the biggest joke in the league. We have so many offensive weapons for a decent PP but it's just sooooooooooooo bad.

But not one single Dman to man the point who other teams give a damn about.

Slight problem.

Sherman for best GM of all time.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol @ Sacco, "Alright boys 4 on 3 here big kill we're gonna go with Zanon and Hunwick on defense", could you not have put Hejda and Barrie out there? No? Well I guess Sacco is officially on board with the tank as well

Heebs21*

Lol @ Sacco, "Alright boys 4 on 3 here big kill we're gonna go with Zanon and Hunwick on defense", could you not have put Hejda and Barrie out there? No? Well I guess Sacco is officially on board with the tank as well

So Hedja and Barrie would mean a guaranteed PK kill?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad