Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Ducks 6 PM MST || Luck always seems like it belongs to someone else.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Bruce Boudreau was once the leader of the Washington Capitals and now is the boss of the Duck syndicate. Joe Sacco once was a low level employee of the Caps and Ducks. This makes this a classic tale of the student coming after the master, being defeated and blaming it on special teams not clicking.

Pride
Revenge
Drama
Too Many Men on the Ice

584-boudreau-101216.jpg

vs

sacco-joe-cparchive-2009.jpg

vBet

Last edited:

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Blizzards are perfect hockey weather.

We're gonna win tonight! Avs always win when it snows.

(I made that up)

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I have a good feeling about this one, probably because there isn't a single thing suggesting we're going to win this.

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
Gotta win this one. Dear defense, please don't let perry and getzlaf chill in the high slot all game.

Giggy also plays well in Anaheim. Got a good feeling about this one.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Well we should all stop being so optimistic.

Never ever turns out good ever

Nonsense. I had a good feeling about that ice cream in my fridge and it turned out awesome for everyone except the ice cream.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Gotta win this one. Dear defense, please don't let perry and getzlaf chill in the high slot all game.

Giggy also plays well in Anaheim. Got a good feeling about this one.

Perry won't be in the high slot, he'll be on top of JS and hunny will just stare at him, while Getz will take 3 or 4 shots before scoring.

Also expect a lot of *****ing and moaning from the ducks bench. You gotta ****ing want it!

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Bet all my vCash on the Ducks. That should help the Avs win, since I almost always lose bets where I have no influence over the outcome.

(Yes, I know this posts contradicts itself. Beautiful, eh?)

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
He looks a bit like Selanne in that photo....same haircut at least.

I feel like watching a movie today tbh, maybe tune into the 1st to see how it goes and then get back to watching that list of Audrey Hepburn movies...don't wanna put up with this team's BS on a Sunday.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Oscars night too.

My favorite: Searching for Sugar Man for documentary. Great feel good story.

I'm a bit bummed that Cloud Atlas didn't get a nomination, since it's by far the best movie of the year, but I could see why it wouldn't since it's a love-it-or-hate-it movie.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Oscars night too.

My favorite: Searching for Sugar Man for documentary. Great feel good story.

I'm a bit bummed that Cloud Atlas didn't get a nomination, since it's by far the best movie of the year, but I could see why it wouldn't since it's a love-it-or-hate-it movie.

And Lincoln is destined to win everything anyway because it's a bland and unspectacular film with some great actors trying to hide the mediocre script, and it's "relevant" because apparently Barry O is Crazy Abe 2.0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->