Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Devils 5PM MST || All they needed was some more chemistry and some symmetries.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I don't know why I re-upped my subscription to watch this team...(I mean I know why I did, because I love the team)

They are just so bad, I'm already tired of watching Holden and Guenin play.

Watching a lot of players it continues to be that our best players are simply not playing anywhere near their capabilities. Duchene seems to have watched some Foppa highlights because he's trying to one-arm hold off defenders again.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I love how a great shift for us is about ~10-15 seconds in the offensive zone :laugh:

Nice feed by Landy

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
These lines are hard to watch. They don't make any sense at all. Couldn't be more disappointed in Roy's decisions this season.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I don't know why I re-upped my subscription to watch this team...(I mean I know why I did, because I love the team)

Watching a lot of players it continues to be that our best players are simply not playing anywhere near their capabilities. Duchene seems to have watched some Foppa highlights because he's trying to one-arm hold off defenders again.

Weird to read this in the middle of a bunch of praise.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

When he does a reverse hit tonight ill be convinced thats exactly wat he did

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
it's been 18 games.

He's had some good 1st periods in a lot of those games. Lots of shifts like the one that set up the goal tonight.

The problem is he's not doing it the entire game, but he hasn't been nearly as bad as a lot of people think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad