Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Uh oh guys, look out!

1464021_469128606532983_1420422320_n.png

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I expect a win in this game. The next 8 after this are going to be tough though (other than Florida)

If we win 5 out of the next 9 I will be happy. I know that isn't a fantastic record, but it will be good for the teams we play and will still leave us in a good position in the standings.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Has anyone else noticed that Roy seems to have more off-days for the players than our previous coach?
It at least feels like the previous coach had much less.
I know that the new CBA changed some rules about off-days, but is it solely based on that? Or am I just imagining things here.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Has anyone else noticed that Roy seems to have more off-days for the players than our previous coach?
I know that the new CBA changed some rules about off-days, but is it solely based on that? Or am I just imagining things here.

Voldemort?

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
I think I get more concerned about the lower half teams than the upper teams.
Go Avs..
Game day prediction avs 6 Hurried Cans 2, unless Jiggy in goal, then its a 1 goal against and only 3 for
lol

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
First game I get to watch since last Sunday. Stoked.

I updated the post hit thread during the Preds game - I think, Ceremony said there was one.

Was there any others you can think of or was it relatively post free?

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado

I think he said that because of the schedule (they've had lots of long breaks), the off-days were getting clustered up front during those stretches of down time.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
First game I get to watch since last Sunday. Stoked.

I updated the post hit thread during the Preds game - I think, Ceremony said there was one.

Was there any others you can think of or was it relatively post free?

I want to say Benoit hit the post during the first period of the Calgary game. Does that sound right to anyone?

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Hahaha my practice got cancelled aswell. Now I can watch the game then go watch Thor 2.

Hmmm... you don't happen to live on the east coast? :sarcasm:

My goalie got sick and a few of the players said they were going to the ref clinic, so figured I'd cancel it and give the injured ones a chance to rest up. One of the kids rolled his ankle first practice and didn't tell me, then had to get a soft cast and his parents are ticked off at me. The next practice I made a kid go home early when he said his back was bothering him and the doctor said he needed to take a week off. :laugh:

My team is dropping like flies!

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Putting 'umbleness aside for a moment, I'm feeling very confident and pretty sure we're going to win this one in convincing fashion. Peters is going to get lit up. I'll go with 6-2 for the good guys.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Hmmm... you don't happen to live on the east coast? :sarcasm:

My goalie got sick and a few of the players said they were going to the ref clinic, so figured I'd cancel it and give the injured ones a chance to rest up. One of the kids rolled his ankle first practice and didn't tell me, then had to get a soft cast and his parents are ticked off at me. The next practice I made a kid go home early when he said his back was bothering him and the doctor said he needed to take a week off. :laugh:

My team is dropping like flies!

Nah, I live in sunny Edmonton, Alberta haha. A few (5) of my teammates took off to Vegas on friday and returned yesterday night so thats why our practice got cancelled haha

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Do you guys know when Tangs will be back roughly? We sure could use him this month.

He is out for a week, so he probably is a week away if it's two weeks what was announced as minimum

I would be incredibly shocked and surprised if he returns at the 2 week "minimum mark". I personally feel that he misses more time than that since the 2 week timeframe is when they're going to re-evaluate his injury

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Not too thrilled, that's 2 AM here. Late starts are the easiest. What can you do though...

Can't you setup some sort of screen capture on the stream? You guys are true fans that stay up that late all the time for games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad