GDT: Avs @ Blues *The Boys Are Back (Hopefully)* 8PM ET / 6PM MT

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Nuke and Kadri together is fine because Nuke never shoots the puck but look at what happened to Bura tonight away from Kadri.

Having two shoot first guys on the same line is tough...especially if one of them is a center.

Just because you're on this mad path of shitting on Kadri any chance you can right now doesn't make any of it true.

That line is and has been dominant whenever they have played together and Kadri is perfectly capable of playing with both of them well.

Burakovsky scoring tonight had nothing to do with coming off Kadri's wing.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Just because you're on this mad path of shitting on Kadri any chance you can right now doesn't make any of it true.

That line is and has been dominant whenever they have played together and Kadri is perfectly capable of playing with both of them well.

Burakovsky scoring tonight had nothing to do with coming off Kadri's wing.
Are you f***ing drunk again? It's getting late in Newfoundland isn't it?

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
Lol you know St Louis will take 1 of the next 2 games and their fans will act like they won the cup and come here and troll after getting spanked 4 games in a row.

Can you imagine the tears if they lose 2 more to Dubnyk?

Punished ROR

a hero denied by hortons
Jul 3, 2006
13 regulation wins must be hard to stomach for the Blues fans. They're upset about the covid pause saying the Blues were playing their best hockey of the season...but they're 3-6-1 in their last 10.

Yikes.
That poster was referencing the first covid pause, as in March of last year, not the past week. The Blues have sucked ever since.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
It’s easy to gloss over the greatness that is Nathan MacKinnon, but holy f*** has he been good the last couple months.

Even aside from the offence he brings to the table, the relentless pace at which he plays the game every night is such a tone setter for this team.

I find myself bigly inspired when he gets onto his forechecking horse.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Seriously what’s this guy's deal
0DDAADBC-7EC9-40FF-96DF-519C17E1C7A7.jpeg

Reactions: Avs425

Ad

Upcoming events