Post-Game Talk: Aves 3 Oiles 1 || Play it cool... play it cool... WE'RE GONNA WIN THE CUP!!!!1

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
203282.png

Your Avatar good sir.

:handclap:

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Offensively I thought Duchene, McGinn and Parenteau were our best forwards. Duchene is continuing to play a very strong two-way game with more than adequate hockey IQ. I can't say the same for Stastny, but I am extremely pleased with Duchene thus far this season...and I don't feel it is a fluke what-so-ever.

Mitchell is doing a great job. Hopefully they keep Van Der Gulik up and send down Bordeleau...and send down Barrie as well, or else play him over O'Byrne.

Remember this thread...

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=838228&page=25

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Duchene is currently over a point per game, is 1st in the league for +/- among forwards, and is leading the league in takeaways... Selke anyone?

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
That is amazing Wolf. Amazing.

If we make the playoffs, :shakehead, those should be our team avatars.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Duchene is currently over a point per game, is 1st in the league for +/- among forwards, and is leading the league in takeaways... Selke anyone?

If or when Radar returns and if Matt continues to play this way we'll have three really good two way centremen. I'm dying to see the three of them playing well at the same time, our forwards core could become really scary down the road.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Thanks guys. I'm surprised how well it came out, I didn't even have to do much besides blurring the area around the seams and trimming the excess to fit to Duchy's face better.

With great power comes great responsibility Bubba, treat it well.

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
Duchene is making plays I have never seen before from him. Normally he would skate in by himself and try to do it all without looking for a pass or trying to make a pretty move. He is like a QB with great legs that never throws the ball...now he looks like RG3, making plays and being unselfish. He looks great so far! Hopefully Varly can keep it up. Holding the oilers to 1 goal is tough...thats the first time all season that has happened to them.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Thanks guys. I'm surprised how well it came out, I didn't even have to do much besides blurring the area around the seams and trimming the excess to fit to Duchy's face better.

The problem with Beardy Matt is that you don't want him as your first line center. You want him to drive the team bus.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

If you could do a Zanon beard version of Varly or EJ, that'd be hugely appreciated.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
Duchene is making plays I have never seen before from him. Normally he would skate in by himself and try to do it all without looking for a pass or trying to make a pretty move. He is like a QB with great legs that never throws the ball...now he looks like RG3, making plays and being unselfish. He looks great so far! Hopefully Varly can keep it up. Holding the oilers to 1 goal is tough...thats the first time all season that has happened to them.

....and his spin moves are actually working this year :scared:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad