Movies: Avengers : Infinity War

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Det bleeding edge armor tho....

I hate it.

Superheroes become less and less interesting as they become more powerful. It's why I find so much of the Black Panther stuff tiring, its why I find Superman to be a lame superhero, and why I wish Spider-Man didn't have a fancy AI or 'Iron Spider' suit.

Superheroes are more interesting when they have limitations that create challenges and adversity.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
I too worry that they will be too powerful in their fight against someone that can snap his fingers & erase galaxies or throw moons at planets.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Possible

Vision doesn't appear to have his mind stone and it looks like someone is helping him walk (arm around someone's shoulder, he's holding his side as well)

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I too worry that they will be too powerful in their fight against someone that can snap his fingers & erase galaxies or throw moons at planets.

Well Thanos is part of that same problem. Where do the movies go from here? How can the stakes possibly get any higher?

Part of what I liked so much about Spider-Man: Homecoming was that it wasn't an 'end of the world' scenario. It was Spider-Man trying to stop some high powered criminals. That is what I always liked about Spider-Man.

X-Men is at it's best when it's about their personal relationships and the societal issues that they exist as a metaphor of. X-Men is at it's worst when it's about travelling through time and fighting ancient, alien, Egyptian space gods.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Well Thanos is part of that same problem. Where do the movies go from here? How can the stakes possibly get any higher?

Part of what I liked so much about Spider-Man: Homecoming was that it wasn't an 'end of the world' scenario. It was Spider-Man trying to stop some high powered criminals. That is what I always liked about Spider-Man.

X-Men is at it's best when it's about their personal relationships and the societal issues that they exist as a metaphor of. X-Men is at it's worst when it's about travelling through time and fighting ancient, alien, Egyptian space gods.

Now, now En Sabah Nur is not an alien space god, he is just the first mutant.

Reactions: Pilky01

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
There's someone walking behind Cap and people are speculating it's Captain Marvel.

hmmm watched paused it over and over and it could be. Seems to be someone with long blond hair and looks like it could be the gold star. That being said the individual also has either a dark coat or cape which is not part of her costume.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I hate it.

Superheroes become less and less interesting as they become more powerful. It's why I find so much of the Black Panther stuff tiring, its why I find Superman to be a lame superhero, and why I wish Spider-Man didn't have a fancy AI or 'Iron Spider' suit.

Superheroes are more interesting when they have limitations that create challenges and adversity.
Well there's always the Batman

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
That's not even the suit she's been spotted in during filming.
True but the suit she has on during early filming seems to be a tribute to the Kree version and the movie is set in the 1990s. So it is very likely that going forward she will have the more traditional dark blue and red.

That being said I don't think it's her.

Reactions: Kylo Ren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad