Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
John Campea has had one of the more “negative reactions” (really isn’t negative) that I’ve seen, and he’s saying the final hour may be the best we see all year and possibly the best comic book hour we’ve ever seen.

So yeah. That’s when you know a movie is good, IMO.

Reactions: Drop Shock

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I'm anticipating it being around as entertaining for me as Infinity War was at this point.

Which is to say pretty entertaining.

Reactions: Drop Shock

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
I watched it. (no spoilers!)

Its not a good movie. By Marvel standards somewhere below average. However, it is not a movie at all. Its basically a season finale of the 20+ films marathon. And it looks and feels like it. So what this movie does - it serves this role and does it perfectly. If you watched all previous "episodes" - go and see the final one as well. It is worthy :thumbu:

Well how it looks like? Kinda like this:

or this:

Last edited:

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I watched it. (no spoilers!)

Its not a good movie. By Marvel standards somewhere below average. However, it is not a movie at all. Its basically a season finale of the 20+ films marathon. And it looks and feels like it. So what this movie does - it serves this role and does it perfectly. If you watched all previous "episodes" - go and see the final one as well. It is worthy :thumbu:

Well how it looks like? Kinda like this:

or this:

Had to read this twice before I finally understood haha

Reactions: Hint1k

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
No. So don't waste your time sitting there like someone here did :laugh:

That’s what I was trying to avoid haha. I’m slightly disappointed in the lack of a post credit scene, but I understand why they wouldn’t for this movie. Makes sense.

34.5 hours until I can see this!!

Still at 97% on rotten tomatoes with 118 reviews in. I’ve already seen some people give it a fresh rating that weren’t huge fans of Infinity War.

Sep 19, 2008
Pfft I'm still going to sit throughout the credits anyway. Probably going to open up HFBoards on the phone and start making vague references

"OMG IT WAS SO GOOD

SEE IT NOW"

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
No, I don’t think there is anything after the conclusion of the movie.

I heard while there were no mid/post-credits scenes, there may be some type of "kicker" after the credits end. Something along the same lines of the facehugger sound after the end credits in Aliens.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
So I bought tickets for Friday on the day tickets went on sale. Just got an email that my theatre added 2 screens for opening weekend and got a seat for tomorrow. So pumped now I don't have to avoid the internet tomorrow

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
DEFF5845-DAFD-4A92-BCF1-EB396A0430F9.jpeg

Getting ready. No intermission this time. Glad I didn’t eat or drink all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad