Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame II

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I don't think it needs much promoting. They're definitely not going to release it again. :laugh:

I don’t get why you think this is funny. It’s a very realistic possibility and most movie pundits expect it to happen. The movie was 10 years ago. There’s a very decent chance they’re re-release it before Avatar 2.

Reactions: Voight

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don’t get why you think this is funny. It’s a very realistic possibility and most movie pundits expect it to happen. The movie was 10 years ago. There’s a very decent chance they’re re-release it before Avatar 2.

I just don't see it happening because it's not Disney's "own" property. And honestly I don't see the point of it because pretty much everyone has seen it and it really doesn't stand the test of time so well.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Would basically double up the lakeside funeral scene so best they left it out.

Plus the final scene with tony he had his bff, his pupil, and his wife speak to him.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Finally got to see it and Infinity War > Endgame imo. Endgame kinda fell a little bit flat for me in spots.

Agreed. I just watched it and it was good, but I thought Infinity War was significantly better. This one doesn't give me the urge to rewatch it or to just go back and watch some of the scenes again like the last one did.

As someone who has watched maybe a third of these movies (there's like 25 now right?) and just watches the ones that seem interesting enough it did a good job of wrapping up a bunch of the storylines they had been working on for a decade now without making you feel like you had to go and watch a dozen movies just to catch up. I don't even know who some of these characters are, but that didn't really cause any problems with understanding what was happening or why.

IW somehow managed to be a very tight film while juggling a ton of different characters and locations. This one feels a little bit messier and cracks a bit under the weight of everything that's going on. But overall it's a satisying conclusion to the Thanos story.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
In Infinity War Thanos tells Tony he knows he is. “You aren’t the only one cursed with knowledge”.

Did we ever actually find out how Thanos knew of Tony. I don’t think we did.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
In Infinity War Thanos tells Tony he knows he is. “You aren’t the only one cursed with knowledge”.

I believe the curse of knowledge thanos refers to is having seen the downfall of his home first hand

As for knowing about Tony, Thanos sent Loki to Earth in 2012, so there's a good chance he did his homework on the team that sent Loki packing.

Reactions: irunthepeg

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I believe the curse of knowledge thanos refers to is having seen the downfall of his home first hand

As for knowing about Tony, Thanos sent Loki to Earth in 2012, so there's a good chance he did his homework on the team that sent Loki packing.

This was always my interpretation as well.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC

I always figured Thanos knew of Tony from Tony sending the nuclear bomb through the portal in the 1st Avengers

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad