Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame II

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
And the actual Sunday numbers could raise those numbers 5-10 million.

Reactions: The Hound

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
What's the most impressive about the records are by the amount that they were broken. Box office records are broken all the time die to inflation and other factors, but these may stick around for a while based on the sheer amount it exceeded the previous holders, and lack of any other franchise that holds as much interest as these films.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
It's on pace to dethrone Avatar and break the $3 billion wall.

It wouldn’t shock me. However, if I had to put money on it, I’d say that doesn’t happen. But.... if you had asked me before it released, I would have said there was no chance, so it’s definitely exceeding my expectations.

Say Hey Kid

Baby, you can drive Makar
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Disney CEO Bob Iger earned $65.6 million last year. Between the movies and Disney+ he could earn more this year.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Deadline:
On a budget of like 380m or so? Factoring in the take for the theaters, advertising - this thing may have turned a legit profit already, and certainly are at least close to even.

They're going to print money with this f***ing movie.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I can’t wait to spend more money on it. lol

Really looking forward to how ever many special edition IW+EG Ultimate Edition blu rays they release.

I imagine they’ll make a killing on Infinity Saga box sets as well. Though I’m less interested in buying that.

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I can’t wait to spend more money on it. lol

Really looking forward to how ever many special edition IW+EG Ultimate Edition blu rays they release.

I imagine they’ll make a killing on Infinity Saga box sets as well. Though I’m less interested in buying that.
I'd buy it. Tracking the movies down can be a pain, and really outside of Iron Man 2 and Thor 2 I like all of the Marvel movies at least a little.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I'd buy it. Tracking the movies down can be a pain, and really outside of Iron Man 2 and Thor 2 I like all of the Marvel movies at least a little.

I’ve already got almost all of them, that’s the thing. I’ve slowly collected almost all of them ever since I got hooked on the MCU with Civil War. Though some of them are basic DVDs. I keep them all in a binder so it’s not really a nice big set. More of a mashup of DVDs and Blu Rays.

If they did it right, I could probably be convinced.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I already have Iron Man, Captain America 1/2, Thor 1/2, Ant Man, Guardians 1, Black Panther, Avengers, and Infinity War. I was actually kind of suprised I didn't Age of Ultron when I was doing a rewatch. Some of the others are on Netflix and I think when Disney+ comes out they'll have all of them too so not too fussed about getting the whole set. Endgame and Captain Marvel for sure I'll get though.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I already have Iron Man, Captain America 1/2, Thor 1/2, Ant Man, Guardians 1, Black Panther, Avengers, and Infinity War. I was actually kind of suprised I didn't Age of Ultron when I was doing a rewatch. Some of the others are on Netflix and I think when Disney+ comes out they'll have all of them too so not too fussed about getting the whole set. Endgame and Captain Marvel for sure I'll get though.

yeah, my rewatch list is

Iron Man 1
Avengers 1
Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Guardians 1
Civil War
Dr Strange
Guardians 2
Black Panther
Thor Ragnarok
Infinity War
Endgame

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Jesus murphy. Just checked a local theatre just for kicks....almost all of their showings are sold out. Only front row left.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Jesus murphy. Just checked a local theatre just for kicks....almost all of their showings are sold out. Only front row left.

Yeah just looked at a theatre close to me, and the 6:25 showing has like 200 seats, and only 2 are left. 4:45 and 6:45 are sold out. This movie will obviously take a big drop because the first weekend was SO insanely huge, but this week & weekend should still be very impressive.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I am definitely going for a third viewing. I need to see that shit on the big screen at least one more time.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I want to see "Long Shot" bomb so I hope "Endgame" kicks butt at the box office this weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad