Pre-Game Talk: Avalanche warning. December 5, 7 pm. (Primeau confirmed starter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Avalanche warning.

9YD7TIS.gif

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Where are there so many back to back games this year ? Feels like a third of our games were against teams who have to play two games in a row.

Reactions: groovejuice

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Big test for Danault, Weber and Chiarot. Tatar and Gallagher are MIA = utterly useless when the puck is below red line.

Gallagher's really been turning the puck over at our own blue line. over and over - even more than Tatar.

Reactions: groovejuice

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
An argument can be made that Colorado is the most physically fit team in the league with their ability to compete in the mile high region so I doubt the back to back will affect them.

Every Hab better show up tonight or they could be embarrassed again on home ice.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
At least the AVS won last night. Less hungry, 2nd game of back to back with some travel between.

Should be easy.....just kidding...Haba to come out strong and cut their legs right away.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Last night the leafs got outplayed IMO. Spezza gaff hurt but the Avs were a better team.

I think that if they play anything like they played last night... we are Forsure going to get an L this game.

They looked really really strong and with our pore filled defense.... I think we are in for a beating.

But to ensure a minimum positively level of my post I will say the habs surprise me and we win 3-2 Go Marc GO
GHG!!!!:spud:

Reactions: Lemonlimey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad