GDT: Avalanche vs Capitals 01/24/24 @ 7:30PM MNT. (Emergency GDT)

Which is better?

• Hot dog no ketchup

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Hot dog with ketchup

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Corndog

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
hughes is only 2 points ahead of makar and has played five more games...Reading the Cannucks board I thought he was way ahead
One of Vancouver’s fans had Hughes in the discussion for the Hart, Rocket, and Norris trophies last night, so I think all we can do is bask in the glory of the greatest defenseman ever.

• Love
Reactions: jabubenice

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
How crazy is it that as a franchise, the Avs have had both Forsberg's and MacKinnon's insane drive to win. Sure, there are other players who are dedicated to winning, but very few of them have that gamebreaking, wolrd-class talent in combination.

For the record, I think Sakic and Crosby also have it, but more in a reserved way.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I wonder, I've often had the debate with people on this board & often got somewhat ridiculed for saying I'd take Mackinnon over McDavid.....I wonder if people's opinions are changing on that?
I think this is the first time in his career you can make an honest case that Nate is the best in the world.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Ever since Ismo Lehkonen speculated on media that Rantanen had a mediocre summer training:
Capture.JPG

Obviously Nate sticks out, but Rantanen has been pretty solid as well despite half of HFAvs hating his effort almost on a nightly basis.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Imagine multiplying how good RyJo is by like 1 million and still being better because 1 million multiplied by 0 is still 0. That's how good Lehky was.

He looked pretty good honestly considering the circumstances and time off.
I’m better than RyJo and I’m not playing hockey, I’m just sitting on my couch and watching hockey

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Ever since Ismo Lehkonen speculated on media that Rantanen had a mediocre summer training:View attachment 810117

Obviously Nate sticks out, but Rantanen has been pretty solid as well despite half of HFAvs hating his effort almost on a nightly basis.

Even as a Finn I have been so mad at Rantanen so many times in the last two or three months.

The guy makes poor and lazy decisions all the time and still racks up points like a maniac. It's incredible. If he played with a drive he'd be unstoppable.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Even as a Finn I have been so mad at Rantanen so many times in the last two or three months.

The guy makes poor and lazy decisions all the time and still racks up points like a maniac. It's incredible. If he played with a drive he'd be unstoppable.

I hate rantanen's stick handling/dangle to try to enter the ozone. It never works.

pont

Jul 1, 2019
How crazy is it that as a franchise, the Avs have had both Forsberg's and MacKinnon's insane drive to win. Sure, there are other players who are dedicated to winning, but very few of them have that gamebreaking, wolrd-class talent in combination.

For the record, I think Sakic and Crosby also have it, but more in a reserved way.
I was thinking about this exact thing during the game last night. How cool would it have been to have Foppa and MacKinnon on the same team/line? Heck, Forsberg would look mighty fine in his prime as the "1B" center. :)

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
His last contract year he looked unstoppable, now he's just coasting on his talent.

But at least his doesn't give a shit doesn't hit the level of Dubois or RyJo.
He’s not on a contract year now though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad