GDT: Avalanche vs Capitals 01/24/24 @ 7:30PM MNT. (Emergency GDT)

Which is better?

• Hot dog no ketchup

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Hot dog with ketchup

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Corndog

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I think my favorite call tonight was after Nate's 4th goal, "This shot is evil. It's pure evil."

Great game from the team tonight. Would be nice to get KMac off the every night roster if these Zach Parise rumors have legs.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
It's not that simple. Jagr said he lasted longer because he played in Russia and then came back, otherwise he would have been done earlier. (His opinion). Selanne was ready to give up hockey after the famous Colorado season but lockout saved him and he had enough time to recover and continue his career at high level. Sometimes extra rest prolongs your career.. it's not that simple. Less wear and tear.
Missing 2 seasons during his 20s is absolutely the only reason he didn't break the record lol you can't argue that missing 2 seasons helped him score more goals

Reactions: Avs91 and McMetal

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Few things are funnier than MacDermid taking his nightly shift in the final minute of games the Avs clearly are going to win, and him looking sad as f*** to do it.

Almost like they're punishing him for sucking at hockey. "Go out there and show everyone why you don't play."

Johansen jokingly playing defense on Byram in the last couple of seconds was hilarious too

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Girard was on the ice. So clearly it was his fault somehow.

LOL I wanted to let this go, and wasn't going to bring this up, but you just had to say this after saying you're critical of G if his play leads to a goal. Here you are showing how that's not true.

If he hadn't gotten shoved out of position in front of the net with a little cross check, he's in position to try to either block the pass, or deflect the shot with his stick.

Though Oloffson was the main person at fault for losing his man in coverage, and this was one of G's lesser mistakes tonight. He's a great defenseman but he didn't have a good night tonight.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: sethro109

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
LOL I wanted to let this go, and wasn't going to bring this up, but you just said you're critical of G if his play leads to a goal, and here you are showing how that's not true.

If he hadn't gotten shoved out of position in front of the net with a little cross check, he's in position to try to either block the pass, or deflect the shot with his stick.

Though Oloffson was the main person at fault for losing his man in coverage, and this was one of G's lesser mistakes tonight. He's a great defenseman but he didn't have a good night tonight.

giphy.gif
Holy f***. You're digging deep on this take. G never had a chance at that pass whatsoever. I thought you just like Bo better, but now I'm wondering if this is a full blown anti-Girard agenda.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Holy f***. You're digging deep on this take. G never had a chance at that pass whatsoever. I thought you just like Bo better, but now I'm wondering if this is a full blown anti-Girard agenda.

Man I gotta step away here, your cognitive dissonance is at legit delusional levels.

You focused on the pass, just to ignore that he'd clearly be in position to just reach with his stick and deflect the shot if he doesn't get pushed out of position.

Again though, Olofsson was the main guy at fault.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
I can see the debate for Kuch, even though I don't agree with it. However, Toronto fans are just delusional. You can't just score goals and be the best. Matthews was only 12 in scoring coming into tonight. Even Cheechoo won a Rocket.
Not to mention Reinhart only has 4 fewer goals than Matthews.

Wasn’t expecting Mack to win the Art Ross, but the longer he does this the more I think he can win the Hart/Ross/Lindsay.

Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad