GDT: Avalanche vs Capitals 01/24/24 @ 7:30PM MNT. (Emergency GDT)

Which is better?

• Hot dog no ketchup

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Hot dog with ketchup

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Corndog

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_7677.jpeg

Has this been posted?

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Man I gotta step away here, your cognitive dissonance is at legit delusional levels.

You focused on the pass, just to ignore that he'd clearly be in position to just reach with his stick and deflect the shot if he doesn't get pushed out of position.

Again though, Olofsson was the main guy at fault.
He's on his man. He gets back on his man and takes the pass away from his man. Girard f***s up protecting the net all the time. It's his biggest weakness. This play, he didn't f*** up at all. Maybe a guy like Cale, or Toews can make the play you're describing, but that's not their assignment.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
He's on his man. He gets back on his man and takes the pass away from his man. Girard f***s up protecting the net all the time. It's his biggest weakness. This play, he didn't f*** up at all. Maybe a guy like Cale, or Toews can make the play you're describing, but that's not their assignment.

Disagree, I don't think he even needs to take a step toward the shooter there to deflect it. Just needs to stay in that spot, pivot his body, and reach with his stick.

But I agree it's not a huge mistake, and I'm glad we're disagreeing more civilly now.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Nate talked about the routine Bednar is referring to here in his Elliotte Friedman interview.

He spends an extra hour on the bike after games at a Zone 2 speed. Which for reference is a pace that isn't too quick, and allows you to talk with some shortened breath.

It helps get the lactic acid out after a hard workout/game, which helps you recover better, and actually makes you feel better physically the next day, than if you hadn't done it after a game.

He got this from Andy O'Brien and it really seems to help him have the energy to play his bull like style every game. He didn't used to be able to play that way game in and game out.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Nate talked about the routine Bednar is referring to here in his Elliotte Friedman interview.

He spends an extra hour on the bike after games at a Zone 2 speed. Which for reference is a pace that isn't too quick, and allows you to talk with some shortened breath.

It helps get the lactic acid out after a hard workout/game, which helps you recover better, and actually makes you feel better physically the next day, than if you hadn't done it after a game.

He got this from Andy O'Brien and it really seems to help him have the energy to play his bull like style every game. He didn't used to be able to play that way game in and game out.

I gotta start doing that after my workouts too

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
It's hard to do. Takes a lot of dedication to put in an extra hour of boring cycling after a hard workout/game. That's why Nate's off ice dedication is praised so highly.

He's just a beast. All he wants to do is win and he'll turn over every stone to find an edge.

I was only gonna do 20 mins lmao

I wish I had Nate’s dedication and maybe I wouldn’t be a bum

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I have a feeling this may be why Nate doesn't always come out for the three stars and interview too. He probably just wants to start his routine so he's not holding things up with the trainers. He's usually the first guy down the tunnel after the game.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
It was nice to see the Avs not play down to their opponent for a change. They’re the better team and played like it except for the first 10 minutes or so where they were getting their legs back under them

Reactions: GeoRox89

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4