Avalanche top line has combined for 38 points in 8 games.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I for one don't care what the general consensus on what the "best line" is, our best line topped their best line in a head to head and as long as they keep putting up insane numbers I'm stoked

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I watched. Lets see the top line of the Avalanche do it in the post season.
Something like this? ;-)

5.gif

You stood out when I was lurking in your GDT for being respectful and giving our line credit, but the set up was just too good to pass on & I enjoy posting this gif too much to pass on even bad set ups lol

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Dude...Subban on that play...

I usually imagine MacK breaking out his best hypnotist-impression as he does this, going “watch my hands, not around my hands, but just my hands...” as first PK and then the other Pred blueliner & Rinne just tip over for him.

It’s also fun to just watch Landy through the gif, he looks almost bored by the time the puck comes to him to shovel into the wide open net :laugh:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
82 points in 20 games.

Higher per game scoring pace as a trio than the old Pizza line in Ottawa coming out of the lockout (296 in 227). I can't think of another trio in recent years to compare besides maybe Hossa/Kovi/Savard.

Anyone got the stats handy?

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
Higher per game scoring pace as a trio than the old Pizza line in Ottawa coming out of the lockout (296 in 227). I can't think of another trio in recent years to compare besides maybe Hossa/Kovi/Savard.

Anyone got the stats handy?

Actually i see Landeskog got an assist too. Make that 83 in 20

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
I for one don't care what the general consensus on what the "best line" is, our best line topped their best line in a head to head and as long as they keep putting up insane numbers I'm stoked
It's cute that Boston fans still think they have the top line in hockey, even after the only Avalanche game they've seen this season was a game where our top line dominated their top line for the GWG.

Some just can't handle the changing of the guard even when it's happening right in front of them. It's cute.

Reactions: Ippenator

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
It's cute that Boston fans still think they have the top line in hockey, even after the only Avalanche game they've seen this season was a game where our top line dominated their top line for the GWG.

Some just can't handle the changing of the guard even when it's happening right in front of them. It's cute.

Who bases things on 1 game seriously?

Reactions: klozge

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014

Why do you say only Boston fans. I’m not a Boston fan and if we’re talking about who I’d take for a game 7 tonight with everything on the line, it’d be the Boston line. I think many non Boston fans feel similarly.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
Who bases things on 1 game seriously?
It's not even one game, it's one play.

And if you think it's one game or one play, go look at the PPG stats again and let me know who holds the top 2 spots. Avs fans weren't even the first to say it Mike Modano was. So go argue with him if you have a problem.

So adorbs

Mac2Rants

Sep 25, 2017
NS
for maybe a year or two possibly but these guys are just tearing it up like mad so good to watch after so much shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad