GDT: Avalanche @ Maple Leafs 03/15/23 5:00PM Mountain time (Emergency GDT)

Best Italian Pasta?

• Spaghetti

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Ziti

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Lasagna

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Gnocchi

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Risotto

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ravioli

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Linguine

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Minestrone

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Mack and Makar are just horses now. Like, holy shit dudes, most over worked players on the team and they just run the table.

Mack is just staying out as long as he wants lmao, on like any shift. And still looks faster than fresh leaf. Holy shit this team is in shape. They might have injuries, but damn that was a hard skating game they just imposed their will on.

Ok, dayum boys.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Eat a worm as a compromise.
1019FB55-8F9B-41E4-B22D-EFEE9A133B1A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
This game was painful to watch. It felt like all the skill in the game disappeared for both teams. We only won because Toronto was even worse than we were. Erod deserved to be benched this game, and I can't pick any player that had a good game tonight except for Toews, Georgiev, and Girard. Mackinnon was absolutely brain-dead the whole game and cost us a goal. Makar and Rantanen didn't want to take the initiative, and Byram played with absolutely zero swagger. But hey, we won, yay!

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
@the_fan so when we getting the finger chopping video?
Yeah, need video proof. If you're a bit worried, you should reach out to @The Kingslayer, who had his whole hand chopped off in a similar hockey bet or something like that (forgot the exact details, show is pretty old by now). A finger is nothing compared to a hand.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
This game was painful to watch. It felt like all the skill in the game disappeared for both teams. We only won because Toronto was even worse than we were. Erod deserved to be benched this game, and I can't pick any player that had a good game tonight except for Toews, Georgiev, and Girard. Mackinnon was absolutely brain-dead the whole game and cost us a goal. Makar and Rantanen didn't want to take the initiative, and Byram played with absolutely zero swagger. But hey, we won, yay!
This game was only painful if you're a Leafs fan (hello Steve D.).

For us Avs fans it was a delight!

Reactions: CobraAcesS and Miri

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
That was a tight, thrilling game. Until the very end. I felt entertained.

But you do not want to go into a shootout when on your 57th B2B this year either. That´s for sure.

My hopes for Ottawa tonight are not that high. But, ya never know. Hope the boys can weather the storm again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad