GDT: Avalanche @ Maple Leafs 03/15/23 5:00PM Mountain time (Emergency GDT)

Best Italian Pasta?

• Spaghetti

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Ziti

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Lasagna

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Gnocchi

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Risotto

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ravioli

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Linguine

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Minestrone

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I thought Eller was good tonight again.

Caps fans said his speed was shot but he looked to be moving up and down the ice just fine tonight.

And f*** me does that guy win a lot of 50/50 battles.
Eller was good but I was talking shit when he fell down for no reason not going to lie.

To me the story of the night was that the avs limited to the shots by the Leafs to 12 through around 53 minutes of play. That's pretty impressive.
Yah its super impressive especially since the Leafs looked amazing against the Oilers on the weekend. The Avs gave them nothing tonight.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Did anyone else yell, “Jack” when JJ fell over and stubbed his head into the boards?

1678935627229.gif

I was legit worried for the old bull.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Barely watched any of the game. What I did see was Erod looking like ASS. Gah he f***ing sucks sometimes
He's not 1st line capable. This is the Erod I watched in Buffalo.... and partly in Pittsburg. He had opportunities to end this game and sowed everyone just how mediocre his finishing ability is.

Why he was sent out for the shoot out is beyond me. Bednar must have thought he had a goal located somewhere in his breezers.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
He's not 1st line capable. This is the Erod I watched in Buffalo.... and partly in Pittsburg. He had opportunities to end this game and sowed everyone just how mediocre his finishing ability is.

Why he was sent out for the shoot out is beyond me. Bednar must have thought he had a goal located somewhere in his breezers.
The Avs so badly need Landeskog and Lehkonen back so that Rodrigues never touches the top six.

Unfortunately, this is the best we've got to work with for now.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Just finished watching. Awesome and fun to watch that game.

Avs were really sloppy in OT. And WTF was Mackinnon doing on that first goal? He just skated behind his own net and left his guy wide open. That was brutal coverage.
That was not MacKinnon's man. Rantanen and Rodrigues got themselves lost in coverage and nobody took Reilly.

Polite HKYDiscussion

Jul 29, 2021
That was not MacKinnon's man. Rantanen and Rodrigues got themselves lost in coverage and nobody took Reilly.
Ok. I watched it again. Mackinnon went into no man’s land, but Rodrigues just let Reily walk right in; he just pointed at him, like that was going to stop him.

Yeah, Rodrigues had a really rough night.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad