GDT: Avalanche@Leafs 7PM TSN4 PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I knew when we signed Willy it would come with bad mojo. Sigh.

If it's not broken don't fix it, is a saying for a reason

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
i was talking about the hundreds of fans that were heading for the exists with a little less than 3 minutes left to play

My point still remains, have you ever sat in Toronto traffic? might as well get an early start given the result of the game is known.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Likely? Maybe. Definitely? No.

That millisecond that Brown gains by being a millisecond ahead of the puck at the blue line may have been the difference between a goal and not a goal, and it's not always easy to tell when that's the difference on the goal. Saying that advantage ends after 10 seconds is completely baseless. At least, if you're going to put a 10 second limit on it, admit that it's because you don't want to waste time and you're arbitrarily putting that limit on to save time, not because of the smallness of the time gained by breaking the rule.
Ya but you likely couldn't even be able to tell he was offside without these slow motion replays and may not even noticed it if the coaches werent checking for offsides after every bloody goal now.

I also said in an earlier post that you could set the time limit to whatever you think makes most sense. The idea would be to stop these incredibly late offside once the play has transitioned (other team even touched the puck) from the rush.

Teams will always have tons of people reviewing every goal for offsides now so they will catch it every time.

What if we get to a point where a team cycles a team into the ground for 3 minutes and gets a game winning goal in a playoff game to call it back on some offside at the start of the play that wasnt even noticable to the human eye in real time.

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
im telling you, you are wrong, pay for a ticket can cheer or boo, do not call them punks just because u dont like it.

I just did, and will continue to do so, when punks boo a player when he touches the puck.

Cos it's a punks move.

Thanks, and good night.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Pathetic

165868B3-B7D5-4223-8730-A38069AFB6A8.jpeg

Reactions: Tracer Bullet

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
People won't give me credit for pointing this out but, it's not the first time a bad contract negotiation or return of perceived entitled player causes a team to slump or lose chemistry. Here is look at you Nylander, Dubas and Babcock

Reactions: socko and yubbers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad