GDT: Avalanche@Leafs 7PM TSN4 PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggaracing

Mar 2, 2014
Peeps here mad at an empty net goal like we deserved to come back ... We deserve this loss ... question is what do we do about it?

Reactions: hudster

member 262271

Glad I gave up on this game, not really sure what the solution is but this team is awful right now.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
When your offensive possession numbers in the 3rd period are just so shit, you pull your goalie twice and get embarrassed - that's all folks

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Course, I completely understand that you believe spending money entitles people to be punks.

I'm just telling you you're wrong.

Like I said, can't educate everyone. Much like you can't buy class.
im telling you, you are wrong, pay for a ticket can cheer or boo, do not call them punks just because u dont like it.

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Bashing the coach and team performance doesn’t make them “fake fans” if anything people who act like that care more about the team than you do, because it actually hurts them emotionally to see them play like this.

i was talking about the hundreds of fans that were heading for the exists with a little less than 3 minutes left to play

ItalianLeaf

Nov 2, 2006
Leafs pulled goalie with 3mins to go and they didnt even generate one chance before avs potted two. That says everything you need to know about these coasters

Reactions: hudster and mcleex

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
There are some serious issues going on right now. Way too many passengers and underperformers right now. The defensive mistakes are pitiful

Reactions: hudster

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
As I've seen time and again the road team just came to play a littler harder. They deserved to win and us to lose.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Why in the world are they pulling Andersen without having control of the puck first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad