GDT: Avalanche@Leafs 7PM TSN4 PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
People won't give me credit for pointing this out but, it's not the first time a bad contract negotiation or return of perceived entitled player causes a team to slump or lose chemistry. Here is look at you Nylander, Dubas and Babcock
Marleaus contract is worse.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Oh save me the veteran and rookie bull****. Once you’re in the NHL the expectations are the same. Get the puck out & be strong on the puck. You think Babcock cares if Dermott is a rookie, hell no

so you are honestly saying that there is absolutely zero leeway about someone playing his first full NHL season who is expected to make mistakes, vs a vet prepared to make 7m dollars and they should be treated the same? really?

Maybe it’s better if this team slips into a wild card, maybe then we can avoid Boston and at least have a chance of making it to the second round.

um, Tampa though?

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
So.... Is saying "The Bruins would beat this current Leafs team in a 7 game series" still a bad take?

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
People won't give me credit for pointing this out but, it's not the first time a bad contract negotiation or return of perceived entitled player causes a team to slump or lose chemistry. Here is look at you Nylander, Dubas and Babcock
You and I should GM the team. We just know when we're better by subtraction

Reactions: thewave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad