GDT: Autoloss Part The Next: Pop Gun | Philadelphia Flyers @ Carolina Hurricanes | 7:30 PM

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
mammoth1.gif

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Milbury is tearing up both teams! Called it one of the top 5 worst games he's ever seen. "Inept". Called out both staal and giroux. Made a comment about jstaal earlier. Simply awesome.

Can't remember the last time I heard someone clown any team, let alone both like that. Milbury is growing even more cantankerous in his old age.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
That's ok. He's in the top 5 of inept GMs and coaches to ever be in the NHL, so that's some good synergy.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
It was indeed a bad hockey game by both teams, but i'm pretty sure I remember some worse ones by the Canes. Maybe the other 4 on his list also include the Canes?

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Milbury is tearing up both teams! Called it one of the top 5 worst games he's ever seen. "Inept". Called out both staal and giroux. Made a comment about jstaal earlier. Simply awesome.

Can't remember the last time I heard someone clown any team, let alone both like that. Milbury is growing even more cantankerous in his old age.

When the Bruins-Sabres incident happened with John Scott, Milbury went on a rampage against all things Sabres...coach, GM, owner. Literally everyone.

I am beginning to think he's got early onset of some disease, he's losing control of his emotions.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

At least he qualified that some of his teams would be included in that top 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad