Autograph Signings

slitz

Feb 28, 2004
Any idea if/when couturier will be somewhere? The OP said something about him coming around somewhere. I just got a Couturier Winter Classic jersey and it would be cool for him to sign it.

Also, being the huge Flyers fan that I am, its hard to not buy a Giroux Jersey as well and get that signed... I pretty much avoided it because hes the obvious choice, but its just too obvious now.

Also, I have a signed Richards jersey framed in my house and I feel like it's a waste now... any ideas?

couturier and schenn at chickies on 1-15
http://www.chickiesandpetes.com/

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Got to go see Matt Read tonight. He was late but what a cool guy stayed much later to take photos with everyone and chat a bit. Did anyone go to the Bryz signing tonight?

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
feb 3rd at 6-7 pm Harry Zolniercyk and Zac Rinaldo will be at 263 market place in warminster pa. 15 dollars per item.

Bernie Parent 6:30-8 PM @ Feb 03, 2012
Andre Moose Dupont @ Feb 18, 2012 both at carls cards.

Bryz signing at bc sports has been postponed

Matt Carle Autograph Signing Swedesboro, NJ BD Sports Friday, February 17, 2012 from 6:30pm-8:00pm

Last edited:

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Bob "Hound" Kelly and Dave "The Hammer" Schultz
Friday, March 18, 2011 6pm-8pm
Fountain Hill Elementary School - Fountain Hill, PA
charity signing

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
January 30th, Matt Read is going to be at Pro Image in Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem, PA. I pre-ordered in advance from the Pro Image near me. Pretty excited. Not sure if I'm going to get my jersey autographed, t-shirt or my hat.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
thanks for posting the Jagr signing i was wondering when and if he was going to do another signing. thank you all for updating this thread as its a huge help.

s3x

Nov 12, 2011
Hey all -- I'm going to the Giroux/JVR signing and have a couple combo tickets. Truth is, I have nothing for JVR to sign nor do I really have much interest in him signing anything. So if someone has something they want JVR to sign, shoot me a PM and we can try to figure something out. Cheers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad