Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Some More scheduled

263 Marketplace, 700 York Road, Warminster, PA

11/20 Wayne Simmonds ($20.00) 3-4PM

12/17 Bill Barber ($15) 10:30-12:30

1/6/12 Matt Read 6:00-7:00PM

Bucks Co. Tech HS, 610Wiser Road, Fairless Hills, PA

12/20 Ed Van Imp ($20.00) No time listed

(also there: Marty Bystrom, Greg Gross, Greg Dobbs & Chad Durban... Phillies @Various prices)

Advanced tickets @ www.poppel.com

Last edited:

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
If there were a way I could get him to sign something for you, I definitely would.

Well, meeting the people is part of the whole experience. Then, ya know its real, and you have a memory attached to it. I could buy tons of autographs for what I am spending to come up to the Flyers Carnival. But, meeting the person is part of the deal.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
I looked yesterday and noticed that the Giroux signing tickets for the Flyers Carnival are sold out now. Glad I got mine already :)

ChumpyG

Jibbity jibbity
Feb 13, 2007
Portland, OR
I'm going to the game this friday. Probably going to try and get there early to catch warm ups and whatnot. Was just wondering if it's possible to get players to sign stuff there (maybe as they come off the ice?). Just have an inkling of an idea of getting Coburn to sign my jersey and/or Winterhawks scarf. Is bothering the players then considered bad etiquette? Thanks for any advice.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
I'm going to the game this friday. Probably going to try and get there early to catch warm ups and whatnot. Was just wondering if it's possible to get players to sign stuff there (maybe as they come off the ice?). Just have an inkling of an idea of getting Coburn to sign my jersey and/or Winterhawks scarf. Is bothering the players then considered bad etiquette? Thanks for any advice.

They wont acknowledge you. Best bet is after the game or after a practice session. Hartnell might give you a fist bump but thats about it.

flyaz4life

Mar 25, 2010
Woodbridge, Ontario
ill be in philly jan 1 to 3rd for the winter classic.. any idea of how i can possibly meet players or alumni like lindros or leclaire during this time.. are there any special events prior to the classic on the day of or the day before?

any help is appreciated.. thanks, goflyersgo!

epoppel

Dec 14, 2011
Lindros and LeClair signing pair for $25 this Friday Dec 16th Granite Run Mall
Limit one superticket (you get both autos for $25 per total person)
Bill Barber signing Sat Dec 17th $15 free inscription 263 Marketplace Warminster PA
Friday Jan 6th Matt Read $15 263 Marketplace Warminster PA

poppel.com for more info or directions 267-980-5544

Suspended4Life

Dec 13, 2011
Anyone ever just run into a player while out and about? I was wondering who is approachable and who wouldn't give you the time of day.

I'd like to believe all the guys are great people but I'm a realistic person...more than anything I wouldn't want to be let down by finding out one of the guys is a jerk from a personal encounter :)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'd never approach a player while they're out and about. Just think they deserve some time without being hounded. I've been out to dinner and have seen Gagne, Burrell, Utley, and others but would never consider approaching them. Children? They're fine if they were to approach them but adults? nah.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Not sure if anyone posted this but bc sports is holding a two flyers signings.

December 28, 2011 from 6 - 7 pm. deptford mall, Bobby Clarke, Bill Barber, and Reggie Leach.

jan 6th at king of prussia mall, Ilya Bryzgalov (mr universe), 6-8 pm

Mosetter27

DEF will be going to the LCB one... and I live 5 mins away... with a line like that for Big E and Johnny wonder what this will be like? specially with xmas 4 days away...

also heres one of note..

Brian Propp films a talk show at adelphias in deptford on tuesdays which airs on wednesdays last week he had bernie on this weeks the hammer.... might go check it out this week say hello watch for a lil and maybe get an autograph... from 2 legends...

BeCar9

Jun 29, 2009
Philly
www.myspace.com
Giroux and JVR Autograph Signing

Great signing, I think it was mentioned on here a couple of times before but I figured I would continue to spread the word.
Claude Giroux and James van Riemsdyk will be at Dynasty Sports (Willow Grove Mall 3rd floor) on Wednesday, January 18 from 6:30-7:30PM.
Good prices too - JVR: $35, Giroux: $45, Combo Ticket: $70, Certificate of Authenticity: $5.
This signing was originaly scheduled in early December. But because of Giroux's concussion they had to reschedule. You can call the store and purchase tickets if you dont feel like going to the Willow Grove Mall this time of year.
Their phone # is: 215-657-3131.

Last edited:

Brozgalov

May 11, 2010
Bucks County, PA
Any idea if/when couturier will be somewhere? The OP said something about him coming around somewhere. I just got a Couturier Winter Classic jersey and it would be cool for him to sign it.

Also, being the huge Flyers fan that I am, its hard to not buy a Giroux Jersey as well and get that signed... I pretty much avoided it because hes the obvious choice, but its just too obvious now.

Also, I have a signed Richards jersey framed in my house and I feel like it's a waste now... any ideas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad