Auston Matthews

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Boards are empty these past couple of days.

I guess it's understandable after majority of the board wanted him gone after game 2 lol.

Can't show their face until the comments are forgotten.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
If any team brings the Cup to Toronto after 52 years, I don't care if they are capped out for the following three years. He is a 40 goal a year player at age 21, you have to be biased to not think he is worth it from a regular season production standpoint.

We just need to see some playoff success and a Cup. This post season he's been great.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Boards are empty these past couple of days.

I guess it's understandable after majority of the board wanted him gone after game 2 lol.

Can't show their face until the comments are forgotten.
It's part disgusting and part hilarious

Reactions: Havoc

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
He came up huge tonight, 4 goals in 5 games now looks like he's back to his old self in the playoffs now with a great defensive game to go with it. What a player.

Reactions: Stamkos4life

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
He came up huge tonight, 4 goals in 5 games now looks like he's back to his old self in the playoffs now with a great defensive game to go with it. What a player.
A big aspect for us is that Tavares has been essentially been able to battle the Bergeron line to a draw. That means we need Matthews and Nylander lines to capitalize. The key for us has always been fighting that top line to a draw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad