Aulie just TKO'd the pest Hartnell

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
Well Aulie punched him straight in the face and Hartnell crumbled to the ground. Pretty close to a KO lol.

RJC

Oct 15, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Are you kidding me? Your boy keeps his visor on, takes three to the head and knocks Hartnell down with two to his (un-visored) head. Hartnell went off to fix something and was fine.

What a joke, celebrating fighting with a mask on. Is this f**king fencing?

open your eyes genius did you even watch the fight? hartnell had his helmet on too

Leaf_Crazy

Jan 22, 2003
Toronto
hahahaha

That flyer fan saying that Hartnell was fighting without his Visor is hilarious, it came off 1 second before the fight ended due to Aulie punching it off.

JSilvius*

Are you kidding me? Your boy keeps his visor on, takes three to the head and knocks Hartnell down with two to his (un-visored) head. Hartnell went off to fix something and was fine.

Again, did you watch the fight? Hartnell left his helmet w/ visor on. :help:

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA

Lol Hartnell deserved his beating for being a little *****.

Who cares if it was a TKO or not, fact is Hartnell got his ass handed to him and he deserved for that cheap shot he pulled.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
lol was about to make this thread

seriously calgary, thanks for aulie! can't tell you how fun it is to see how he's a rookie and throwing around veterans like ragdolls

Thanks for taking Phaneuf. The only thing bad about that trade was the return. We could have gotten a lot better but his current value is pretty low.

vezna*

Thanks for taking Phaneuf. The only thing bad about that trade was the return. We could have gotten a lot better but his current value is pretty low.

considering how phaneuf's goal just tied this game, you're welcome :handclap:

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Hartnell isn't too great at fights.

I remember back when he played for the Preds and he got two-punched by Fischer. The guy has no balance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad