Aulie just TKO'd the pest Hartnell

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Are you kidding me? Your boy keeps his visor on, takes three to the head and knocks Hartnell down with two to his (un-visored) head. Hartnell went off to fix something and was fine.

What a joke, celebrating fighting with a mask on. Is this f**king fencing?

:laugh:

Did you even watch the fight? Hartnell started punching before Aulie had his gloves off, then GOT HIS HELMET PUNCHED OFF HIS HEAD. He didnt take it off! It fell off when Aulie's FIST hit it.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
theres a hockey fights section? I can't believe i've never seen this section. :biglaugh:

Good for Aulie. Solid fight.

Alternatively

Oct 11, 2009
Are you kidding me? Your boy keeps his visor on, takes three to the head and knocks Hartnell down with two to his (un-visored) head. Hartnell went off to fix something and was fine.

In fencing they use swords, so no. It's not fencing.

jimmycarter

Jun 12, 2010
hartnell was dummied.

been hoping for a rumble in the alley for a while, and it was a good one.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Hartnell cross checks him in the face while Aulie is on the ice then gets his lunch handed to him. Definitly had it coming.

FireEverybody*

this fight is all toronto has, especially since versteeg has 2 goals against them tonight already.

fail

Leafs still undefeated when Versteeg scores in one of our games !

(stole from gdt)

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
I know, I apologize... I'm too busy laughing at the 0-7 toronto PP and the fact that bobrovski > gabrovski.

The fight was pretty 'meh' in general. I only really counted 2 decent punches from both players and some weak hits.

I love cocky trolls who end up eating crow. You just look silly now.

Toronto won the game and the fights! You should go sit in the box and feel shame.

Zrinski

Oct 10, 2010
Leafs still undefeated when Versteeg scores in one of our games !

(stole from gdt)

:laugh: That's awesome.

And everyone outraged that Aulie didn't take off his visor, I'd consider watching the video. Hartnell kept his on as well and it came off in the fight.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
I don't know. Aulie came on strong at the end, but Hartnell had him at the beginning. The end was just a fall. TIE.

Kuleeee

Jul 5, 2010
Ottawa
love the fact that 1865 hasn't made his way back to this thread since that claim.
Just suck it up and realize your boy got dropped.

Yayo

...your boy Hartnell kept his visor on. So yeah, it makes this fencing.

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
I don't know. Aulie came on strong at the end, but Hartnell had him at the beginning. The end was just a fall. TIE.

You should read some of your books, you're clearly lacking.

MasqueOfTheRedDeath*

lol Did that tool really say he wasn't knocked down? REALLY PAL? This place is ridiculous.

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
I thought it was hilarious when Briere threw the cheapshot then skated away. Nowhere to be found afterwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->