Aulie just TKO'd the pest Hartnell

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
I like the Flyers but it's always good to see Hartnell get his clocked clean. I second the Muhammed Aulie nickname.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The defensive comments from Flyers fans and Leafs haters is comical in here. Aulie certainly fed Hartnell with a TKO, meaning he knocked him down and out of the fight with his heavy punches, but it is not a clean KO as a KO would have left Hartnell laying on the ice (not that I wouldn't mind seeing that happen to that p#$$y).

It's funnier reading people defending Hartnell and forgetting that he crosschecked Aulie in the face after his failed shoulder bump attempt that landed him into the boards. He's the biggest visor wearing coward in this scrap.

vezna*

how do you figure... they each got 2 punches in... and then the linesmen broke it up

you obviously didn't watch the fight, why are you even talking?

there was at least a dozen punches in there and the linesmen broke it when hartnell hit the ice

The defensive comments from Flyers fans and Leafs haters is comical in here. Aulie certainly fed Hartnell with a TKO, meaning he knocked him down and out of the fight with his heavy punches, but it is not a clean KO as a KO would have left Hartnell laying on the ice (not that I wouldn't mind seeing that happen to that p#$$y).

It's funnier reading people defending Hartnell and forgetting that he crosschecked Aulie in the face after his failed shoulder bump attempt that landed him into the boards. He's the biggest visor wearing coward in this scrap.

yeah that cross check to the face was terrible (if it did hit). hartnell should be suspended for it if it did.

JSilvius*

I know, I apologize... I'm too busy laughing at the 0-7 toronto PP and the fact that bobrovski > gabrovski.

The fight was pretty 'meh' in general. I only really counted 2 decent punches from both players and some weak hits.

Yet the game is still tied. The Flyers have one of the worst powerplays in the league lately, but they're first in the east, so that's all that matters. If you get the job done, a bad PP doesn't mean ****.

vezna*

I know, I apologize... I'm too busy laughing at the 0-7 toronto PP and the fact that bobrovski > gabrovski.

The fight was pretty 'meh' in general. I only really counted 2 decent punches from both players and some weak hits.
are you still laughing? :laugh:

BrannigansLaw

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA

Lol and the Leafs score again.

Time to head back to your troll cave

imbatman

Aug 27, 2010
that schnoz doesnt need another hit.. lol. Really, is that the norm for Leafs announcers?

CorsiCounter

Sep 1, 2006
considering how phaneuf's goal just tied this game, you're welcome :handclap:

and the Flames are in eighth place and looking like a playoff team for once. Such great players as Dustin Boyd, Jamie Lundmark, and Nigel Dawes who filled the Flames top nine last year are now playing in either the AHL or SEL.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

:thumbu:

53 posts, until it's mentioned, you all should be ashamed of yourselfs.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Too bad it was Hartnell that ended up getting destroyed by Aulie. Briere could have used a shot or two. Hartnell just got in the way.

KilPhessel

Mar 23, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Going down in a fight and skating off for repairs doesn't classify as a TKO, sorry.

Lol he hit him and knocked him down with a punch.. hartnell was dazed slow to get up and didnt even go to the penalty box had to go to the dressing room... sounds like a tko by:

MUHAMMAD AULIEEEEE

zoA

Mar 23, 2010

How's it feel to fail so hard?

Aulie landed some solid shots, put Hartnell on his ass. Dirty crosscheck to start it for sure.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Thanks for taking Phaneuf. The only thing bad about that trade was the return. We could have gotten a lot better but his current value is pretty low.

Phaneuf must have read what you said because he chipped in the tying goal and an assist on the winning goal shortly afterwards. 5 points in 5 games now. Huge defensive plays and shot blocks.

How's, erm, Stajan and Hagman treating you when they're not being healthy scratches or waiver wire material?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad