• Artemi Panarin

• Adam Fox

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Kravtsov last minute substitution for Panarin

j9KjPKD.png
He should be home in NY hitting the gym every day during this break. He hasn't earned the party lifestyle yet.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Just because they are there doesn't mean they are hanging out with them. They could be there as fans like everyone else. Or maybe they went there for the beach, to get away from the cold, and the ASG is just icing on the cake.

Sure, but there’s a million places they could go during this weekend that aren’t the one place where they can be famous by association with the actual all stars. It sounds petty even typing it, but they really haven’t earned all star weekend party trips at this point in their careers. I’d like to see them working on their games and taking it as a normal few day break and not an opportunity to go party in Florida with the all stars.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Interesting that Kravtsov traveled to Florida for ASG weekend. Obviously Kostin and Chinakhov did too, but I feel like… the decidedly not all stars ought to not be gate crashing the parties the actual stars will be at. Maybe it’s more common than I think, but it seems a bit odd. I didn’t make the all star team but I’m gonna go enjoy all star weekend with the guys who did. Feels like that’s the mindset of our young forwards summed up.
Kravtsov is the real all star lol. I don’t think that’s the mindset of our young forwards summed up at all, Kakko would be nervous as hell going there lol. The other young forwards don’t have the confidence, swagger, belief that they’re the best, etc. they’re too timid. We need more attitude from our young kids, they need to believe they’re stars. I wouldn’t be surprised if Krav skates right out there for the ASG and says who’s gonna stop me from playing?

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Kravtsov is the real all star lol. I don’t think that’s the mindset of our young forwards summed up at all, Kakko would be nervous as hell going there lol. The other young forwards don’t have the confidence, swagger, belief that they’re the best, etc. they’re too timid. We need more attitude from our young kids, they need to believe they’re stars. I wouldn’t be surprised if Krav skates right out there for the ASG and says who’s gonna stop me from playing?

Kravtsov has 10 career points

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I'd be surprised if more than a handful of Rangers are actually in NYC. They've had a week of nothing to do. Kravtsov was probably in So Fla before the All Stars.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone else find it strange that Panarin was MIA yesterday? Probably just a later flight but its at least slightly odd that he didnt speak to the media or appear when Fox and Igor did.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
NHL Network playing old All Star Games/weekends. The 1980 All Star game was, amazing. They were playing hard back then, playing with plenty of pride. Seems like a prime year where some real skill was taking over the league too. Howe was out there strollin' around.

One of my favorite parts was learning about Pete Peeters, some jerk goalie from Philly but his stats were insane lol. 25 wins his rookie year, then was 20-0-5 going into that game. As someone born in '87, that was fun to watch. Just a lot of high end elite skill for the time actually playing hard.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Sure, but there’s a million places they could go during this weekend that aren’t the one place where they can be famous by association with the actual all stars. It sounds petty even typing it, but they really haven’t earned all star weekend party trips at this point in their careers. I’d like to see them working on their games and taking it as a normal few day break and not an opportunity to go party in Florida with the all stars.
It's not just all-star weekend. The Rangers are on their bye week. Other teams are as well.

The Rangers haven't played since Jan 27th. Kravtsov might have gone down there the next day. Panarin might have invited him down. Who knows?

It's seems really unfair to look at a picture, make a bunch of assumptions, and then call their character into question based on those assumptions.

The only things we know for sure are that they have time off and are spending it how they choose to spend it, the same as you or I would do in the same situation.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Eh… it’s a very long season. Including the playoffs, it’s 9-10 months straight, half of that on the road. And it’s physically demanding.

If the players need a week during month 5 to unwind, I think it’s fine. They’re professionals and they know how to stay sharp on break.

They could travel and still work out.

Reactions: LokiDog

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I actually like a few of their songs, guess the NHL could have done worse, lol.

I’m of the era and was definitely in similar garage bands but I never liked Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco. I was way more MCR, The Used, He Is Legend, AFI, etc. #edgyboi

Now that I’m older the popular songs from Fall Out Boy and those other bands I didn’t like are fun and nostalgic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonardo87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad