Post-Game Talk: atlantis

1 star who was our best

• Artemi Panarin

• Adam Fox

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Absolutely appalling that Fox is not in Fastest Skater

It’s funny, I have no Friggin idea what a “Splash shot” is. Lol. Apparently they assigned players instead of them choosing I’m readIng, not sure if it’s true or not. Some players getting snubbed.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
It’s funny, I have no Friggin idea what a “Splash shot” is. Apparently they assigned players instead of them choosing I’m readIng, not sure if it’s true or not. Some players getting snubbed.
It sounds like accuracy shooting to dunk someone into a water tank. That both Tkachuks are in means they're gonna try to dunk each other for family squabble and our entertainment.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Putting the Bar tab on Ovi’s room no doubt. Lol

I wish it was funny, but it’s almost assuredly true. And while I think Ovie puts them away as well as anyone, I don’t think he and Arty are boys, so I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right.

Bread man is a lot like me, as far as I can tell. Narcissistic asshole who enjoys drinking and doing what he’s “not supposed to”, sticking to his guns and doing things his way, etc.

The difference is I barely get paid at all and have no fans. Bread gets paid more than 99.99% of his profession and has a team and fan base wishing he’d be less of a jerk.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
A little ironic this is the year Panarin is going to the all star game for the first time (reminder he missed 2019-20 to injury ) but seriously he deserves to have been to an all star game by now in his career. I will watch some of the skills competitions but I don't think I've watched the games in ages.

Reactions: egelband

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Kravtsov last minute substitution for Panarin

j9KjPKD.png

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

j9KjPKD.png

Rangers should have traded for Klim Kostin like I suggested years ago. He is doing okay for the Oilers. . Tell Kravtsov to get that type nasty in his game if he wants a spot on the Rangers. 9 goals 13 points and 43 PIM in 34 games. He has better stats than Kravsoft

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas

j9KjPKD.png

Interesting that Kravtsov traveled to Florida for ASG weekend. Obviously Kostin and Chinakhov did too, but I feel like… the decidedly not all stars ought to not be gate crashing the parties the actual stars will be at. Maybe it’s more common than I think, but it seems a bit odd. I didn’t make the all star team but I’m gonna go enjoy all star weekend with the guys who did. Feels like that’s the mindset of our young forwards summed up.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Interesting that Kravtsov traveled to Florida for ASG weekend. Obviously Kostin and Chinakhov did too, but I feel like… the decidedly not all stars ought to not be gate crashing the parties the actual stars will be at. Maybe it’s more common than I think, but it seems a bit odd. I didn’t make the all star team but I’m gonna go enjoy all star weekend with the guys who did. Feels like that’s the mindset of our young forwards summed up.
Just because they are there doesn't mean they are hanging out with them. They could be there as fans like everyone else. Or maybe they went there for the beach, to get away from the cold, and the ASG is just icing on the cake.

Reactions: haveandare

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Just because they are there doesn't mean they are hanging out with them. They could be there as fans like everyone else. Or maybe they went there for the beach, to get away from the cold, and the ASG is just icing on the cake.
And the girls….

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes