The Rempire State
L

FoJ_iOLXgAAs-hU

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Why is Panarin going lol.

Cause his finesse style is more suited for an All-Star game than the NHL game. Rangers should just leave him in Florida. It’s a shame a Tkachuk for Panarin trade would never happen. Tkachuk too much heart and emotion for this soft team

Well deserved honor for Fox, he should be there every year. Best defenseman in the NHL.

Panarin making it over Mika is an injustice. Can we somehow leave him in Miami with Bob?
Panarin for Tkachuk please. Sadly Tkachuk is too tough and has emotion. Wouldn’t fit here with the bland team and bland management here

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
I'm sure alot of people who voted Mika last year didn't bother this year after he already declined going once.

Panarin can really do no wrong for a large part of this fanbase it seems. Don't mind him going for past success, but he sure hasn't looked like an all star this year compared to some of his peers in the Metro.

Stoked for Fox. Should be interesting seeing him with Panarin and Hughes during the 3v3s. Assuming they actually all go.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Fox earned it... Igor has been good, not sure about all star caliber though this year.

And Panarin has a cool nickname and kicks his leg sometimes.

Reactions: Synergy27

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
“Fan voted” explains the Panarin inclusion.

Too many jersey owners not wanting to admit that the loaf is stale.

Reactions: coz21

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Who gives a flying f***?The ASG has been a joke for years
They have tried everything, and I think this format is best.
I would never go to the game, just watch skills competition.
An fun call would be rookies against sophmore players.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
What if they matched up the really successful rookies, sophomores, juniors and seniors [players in their first four years in the league who are under 25] against the busting/struggling ones in a game at the ASG? Are the struggling ones really products of their environments and if given a chance in the same rink in a fair match, will show that they're just as good as the successful ones? Or format the game by draft class.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
It’s a goof, and it’s for fun. There will be no regular hockey for a week. So might as well enjoy it. Got 3 Rangers going, so it’s worth watching, imo.
People take it way too seriously, even if Mika has been better than Bread this season, do we really think his milquetoast ass would be more entertaining at all star weekend than Bread? Lol, this is for fun and doing stupid shit. Bread is the ideal player for this. And he’s never been to an ASG so he definitely deserves to experience it once.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Maybe he can get all the "let me do stupid shit" he likes to do out of his system at ASG.
Think pretty much the opposite. He will do stupid shit, and then feel even more confident he can do the same, when it counts. Probably nothing will change.
I may be wrong but, maybe he is saving the "good stuff" (2021 Panarin) for the PO's.
He's tricking the league into thinking he cannot play his old style, and then BAM!
He KNOWS he's got some PO making up to do. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: will1066

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Think pretty much the opposite. He will do stupid shit, and then feel even more confident he can do the same, when it counts. Probably nothing will change.
I may be wrong but, maybe he is saving the "good stuff" (2021 Panarin)n for the PO's.
He's tricking the league into thinking he cannot play his old stlye, and then BAM!
He KNOWS he's got some PO making up to do. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Reactions: Larrybiv

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Why do people vote our players in for this, be great if one of them get hurt.

Athletes get hurt all the time in situations you can't predict. Back in 2002, footballer Julien Escudé was set to make a huge transfer from Rennes (France) to Manchester United. Until he slipped while walking his dog, injuring his knee and seeing the transfer fall through.

That same summer, Spanish goalkeeper Santiago Cañizares missed the World Cup after accidentally shattering a bottle of aftershave in his hotel sink. A piece of glass fell on his foot, severing a tendon in his big toe.

Michael Stensgaard, a Danish goalkeeper, was forced to retire after suffering an injury to his shoulder while he attempted to fold down an ironing board.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00