At Practice today... Good News IMO

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Can't wait to see Lyon and Berggren get into a fight tomorrow at practice.

After Buffalo reams us it can be Veleno and Ghost.

We'll end the tour with Yzerman and Lalonde taking turns kicking each other in the nuts at center ice.

Reactions: Realgud and jaster

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
It seems this was good for the team after all.

In my opinion, definitely.
They went ahead and lost 4-1 to the Coyotes right after this lol.

Larkin coming back was good for the team. This was just a moment of frustration that attracted a bunch of online attention but had no real positive or negative impact on the team.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
They went ahead and lost 4-1 to the Coyotes right after this lol.

Larkin coming back was good for the team. This was just a moment of frustration that attracted a bunch of online attention but had no real positive or negative impact on the team.
I think it is more of a country club more than under Lewis.
Both Raymond and Chiarot have been great lately. It shows competitiveness

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I think it is more of a country club more than under Lewis.
Both Raymond and Chiarot have been great lately. It shows competitiveness
I agree, it does show they have drive, which is good. I’m just not sure that incident in and of itself provided them any extra motivation.

You think it’s more country club than under Lewis? I mean, maybe, but it’s a completely different roster construction. It’s one thing for a group of 10 HHOFers to dictate a country club atmosphere under a soft coach. It’s another thing for our current group to try that. Just seems unlikely.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I agree, it does show they have drive, which is good. I’m just not sure that incident in and of itself provided them any extra motivation.

You think it’s more country club than under Lewis? I mean, maybe, but it’s a completely different roster construction. It’s one thing for a group of 10 HHOFers to dictate a country club atmosphere under a soft coach. It’s another thing for our current group to try that. Just seems unlikely.
I am not with them in the locker room so it is basically a wild guess, but when I see those cute passes and the attitude then I think there might be something, and Chiarot and Raymond seem like 2 who can be the ones who have had enough. The very 1st game after that they sat together in the penalty box and everything seemed just fine. Redmond also commented on it.

DeBrincat fought 15ish games ago, Seider tonight. It is obvious they give it. I appreciate what they have done as a team. This has been a great season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad