At Practice today... Good News IMO

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
If there is problems between players , one of them needs to go. It will be no hard to replace Chiarot.

Reactions: David D

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
Chiarot injured Ray last year in practice, now he’s doing this, what a loser, doesn’t deserve the A guy is a PLUG

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
giphy.gif

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
This shit happens all the time in sport and is genuinely healthy. Why the hell do we have a thread about it.

Reactions: Ezekial

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Because when's the last time you heard about Red Wings players getting into it at practice?

Probert and Primeau?

Tyler Bertuzzi fought someone years back, forget if it was rookie camp or NHL camp?

Hopefully it's a sign of guys caring and getting on each other/holding each other accountable. That's what's needed. No more feeling sorry for yourself, Larkin isn't here. Suck it up.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Tyler Bertuzzi fought someone years back, forget if it was rookie camp or NHL camp?

Hopefully it's a sign of guys caring and getting on each other/holding each other accountable. That's what's needed. No more feeling sorry for yourself, Larkin isn't here. Suck it up.

Yeah that sounds right. I think there have been some scuffles at rookie camp because it's young prospects fighting to make the team.

The Primeau Probert thing was funny because if I remember correctly Primeau was pissed because Probert mocked him for whining about having a goal or an assist taken away after the fact and had someone call it out over the PA

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Seems like the good dressing room atmosphere is gone. No surprise after so many losses.

Also, it's a little bit frightening that Chiarot and Seider is paired together there.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I would say it's 'Great News' for where they're at today. Somebody needs to lose their shit to hopefully snap everyone's focus back. For some it's perhaps part of dealing with adversity.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I like it from both players, don't hurt each other, but showing passion and being pissed off right now is good. I'd rather my team be angry than docile during a losing streak.

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021

Nick Jensen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad