Prospect Info: At 27th Overall The Predators Select Zachary L'Heureux

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I guess I'm trying to figure out how a kid would even have access to a player with a stick to start with?
I would guess he was getting heckled in the tunnel as he left the game and swung his stick into the crowd. Something akin to JT Brown knocking the phone out of our fans hands a few years back. Apparently no video though so no punishment which puts an end to it I guess.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I would guess he was getting heckled in the tunnel as he left the game and swung his stick into the crowd. Something akin to JT Brown knocking the phone out of our fans hands a few years back. Apparently no video though so no punishment which puts an end to it I guess.

So basically no real proof it happened? Seems like if it was plausible it would have taken a bit longer to come to a conclusion.

cool beans

I didn't know
Jul 8, 2022
Having emotion and having mental issues are not the same.
I mean I haven’t seen anything from him that’s labeled as mental issues. Maybe anger issues? And I’m not apologizing for him I’m just not concerned at all about a kid still playing junior. He could be a huge bust for all we know. If he is still doing this in the NHL, if he makes it, then we have problem

People are reading to much into a player that has a looong way to go before he’s apart of our starting roster

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
There’s a huge difference between being a mischievous kid and acting like a POS. Don’t defend the old “boys being boys” bs.
There is, but we don't know if that's what happened here. I admit L'Heureux's rep is such that I would also find it easy to believe that he crossed the line, but I'm not going to assume it. I'll just remember this in case he does other, more readily provable edgelord bullshit later. He's not charged with anything but he's on notice.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

cool beans

I didn't know
Jul 8, 2022
QMJHL has said they are taking no disciplinary action against L’heaureaux.

Take a deep breathe everyone

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
His rep makes me think of this guy. Probably showing my age.

1676050510361.png

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Maybe there is additional context missing but based on that video alone that's not a good look. It's nothing super dangerous but you definitely can't do that and especially not if there is a five year old nearby like was reported.

Also a bad look for the league to say no video existed when there obviously is.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Maybe there is additional context missing but based on that video alone that's not a good look. It's nothing super dangerous but you definitely can't do that and especially not if there is a five year old nearby like was reported.

Also a bad look for the league to say no video existed when there obviously is.
And to say the officials didn't see it when you can clearly see the ref arrive posthaste at the door afterwards. That ref obviously saw what was happening too.

Probably a 5-10 game suspension incoming for L'Heureux now. It's also possible his junior career is over, given they tend to have a somewhat heavier hand in the Q than many places do.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
And to say the officials didn't see it when you can clearly see the ref arrive posthaste at the door afterwards. That ref obviously saw what was happening too.

Probably a 5-10 game suspension incoming for L'Heureux now. It's also possible his junior career is over, given they tend to have a somewhat heavier hand in the Q than many places do.
Wouldn't be surprised if they give him a harsher punishment to make up for their own incompetence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad