At 26th the Sens Take Jacob Bernard Docker

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
They could have traded down again but the scouts were high on this guy. Trust the scouts I guess.

JimmySpaetzle

May 16, 2014
No issue with trading back to get an extra pick, then reaching. Out of all things I have faith in Dorion when it comes to the draft. Might as well try for the untapped potential

Reactions: NickLidstrom

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
i have no clue who this guy is, he was not on my radar at all. some good scouting reports & i like him going to UND - that's a good program that develops defenseman but seems like a huge reach with some of the guys left on the board.

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
I trust our scouts. We got Formenton and Batherson last year outside the first round and they're absolute studs, so I have high hopes in this kid if they're taking him in the first.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
PD saves his homerun picks for latter rounds, I believe a good player would be available at 48.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
he sounds so much like ceci

more of a shooter than a passer which never sits well with me in defenceman (even in forwards.)

Having a good shot and using it is important. But being a good passer is so much more unteachable. I also think good passing is related to things like hockey iq, patience, poise, and creativity.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Looks like a very smart solid dman with good size. Kind of player I was hoping for with our second pick.
I can’t believe I’m offering this but Dorion, take my high five

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
he sounds so much like ceci

more of a shooter than a passer which never sits well with me in defenceman (even in forwards.)

Having a good shot and using it is important. But being a good passer is so much more unteachable. I also think good passing is related to things like hockey iq, patience, poise, and creativity.
Ceci is dumb, this guy appears to be very smart.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Skating and shot are awesome. That quick skating and quick deceptive release on the snapper looks awesome to me.

Reactions: Icelevel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad