OT: Association Football Thread III (All Soccer Talk Here!)

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I'm just numb to it at this point. The club has a history of bottling it when it matters.

I don't think that I could have taken another elimination at the hands of Atlanta and their obnoxious team and supporters anyway.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm just numb to it at this point. The club has a history of bottling it when it matters.

I don't think that I could have taken another elimination at the hands of Atlanta and their obnoxious team and supporters anyway.
Something Red Bull and NYCFC fans can agree on.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I don't blame him. Martin Atkinson was positively RANCID today.

Man U's goal came directly off a pretty obvious foul. My 11 year old was even yelling at the TV over that one, and she NEVER yells about calls/non-calls.

Liverpool player got carded for the same exact infraction a Man U player got away with.

Mane's goal should have counted, BUT, the way the stupid VAR rule is written, goes against the actual handling rule.

Atkinson was beyond bad, also thought he was biased.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
b1gyIm2.png

Reactions: bumrusherer

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Oh, I agree.

I just think it's crazy that we're 20 points clear of 4th place.
Yeah a fair bit of teams have performed below their expectations. Id say the craziest thing in the table rn is the fact that Sheffield United currently hold a Europa League spot

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah a fair bit of teams have performed below their expectations. Id say the craziest thing in the table rn is the fact that Sheffield United currently hold a Europa League spot
We had trouble with them early and I was like "WTF are we doing" but they're turning out to be good.

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
The transfer ban actually helped Chelsea. Once they go back in the market, they will screw up the nice homegrown side they are building.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Figure Guardiola resigns and takes the Juventus or Bayern job this summer.

The blue scouzers got banned two years from CL for FFP violations. I'm shocked it took this long. There's no way dropping all the money that they did the last few seasons was legal.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I swear, if United luck into a CL spot from finishing 5th because of City being DQ'ed, and Woodward gets another summer at the helm of orchestrating transfers without a DOF...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad