OT: Association Football Thread III (All Soccer Talk Here!)

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
"Paul Merson says: Chelsea vs Spurs is massive… these games matter

Paul Merson: "It's a massive game. Believe me, these games make a difference over the course of a season."; watch Chelsea vs Tottenham, live on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event on Sunday; kick-off 4.30pm" Paul Merson says: Chelsea vs Spurs is massive… these games matter

Will the Spurs win their first PL title ever?

Reactions: Synergy27

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
"U.S. women beat Netherlands 2-0 in World Cup rematch

World Nov 27, 2020 6:18 PM EST
BREDA, Netherlands (AP) — Rose Lavelle scored against the Netherlands again, Kristie Mewis scored in her first appearance for the United States in six years and the U.S. women won a rematch of last year’s World Cup final by the same score, 2-0, on Friday." U.S. women beat Netherlands 2-0 in World Cup rematch

Last edited:

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Pulisic not starting. I root against Chelsea when he isn’t starting. I root for Chelsea when he is in.

Chelsea is down already just minutes in against Leeds.

I don’t like Lampard.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Has Dest actually been good for Barcelona so far? I haven't paid attention to him.
One match recap I read said he was Barca’s best player in a recent Champion League game. I think he scored a goal. Messi and a lot of their bigger stars sat out and they played their younger players.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
Kinda felt like a Rangers game for me yesterday. Was watching my Hammers dominate MU leading 1-0 at half and it should have been more. I got called away, only to return at 83' and it's 3-1 MU!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad